multi ncns

Lets start off, i called up juicy dior for my first ebony experience, we set up a date 5 days in advance. Yesterday i text her to verify our appt. Shes cool with it. Well come 30 mins before the appt i call her, rings and nothing, i leave a voice mail. Come 5 mins, im sitting near a shopping center and give her a call, nothing. Then 30 mins after calling she text me and wants a pic. Whatever. So i send it. Then she ups the price by 50%. I was like ok, but where are you, she gives me hotel, i get there in 5 mins, no room number. Fuck her.

So i called up my utr atf, same thing pretty much, she claims her phone was dead and shes out shopping when i just called her hour ago to set up a date, she actually evengave me the room number, and told me to wait for atleast a hour.

Third one was mona off bp, read some shit about her, but at this point i just needed a quicky. I call her up, she answers, i get her incall location, drive 30 mins, and call her back and she dont answer, im upset now.

I just headed home to see what i could find at the truck stops, nothing.

Im still looking for my ebony goddess, any help?
Sorry about your NCNS's.. there is always telephone road..
Moved to proper forum..... Please read the sticky's.
Sorry about your NCNS's.. there is always telephone road.. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I don't think he will get find his ebony freak on telephone road.
there are plenty here though.
STAY THE FUCK OFF BP!!!

Problem solved. This ain't rocket science

You're Welcome
Sorry to hear about your experience....

But don't give up! Lots of us "good gals" still around. *wink*

GN
I agree with GN, lots of good ebony girls around with a great track record of awesome customer service. I would recommend trying these ladies over bp girls.

*muah*

Hope you find the chocolate you're looking for!
  • Trey
  • 11-30-2011, 07:21 AM
Two of your choices were poor the first girl is a wham bam girl you dont need to pre book with her. The 3rd is a girl with all bad reviews so count yourself lucky you missed her. I would not suggest either for your first ebony.
I must agree with exoticentyce, Luxury Daphne and Genesis Nicole.
If you are looking for your first ebony experience, step up and try one for this site.
I have had the privilege to see several of them.
Your first should be one of the best. Check out the reviews and enjoy you decision!!
But be careful, chocolate can be an addiction that is hard to control!!

there are plenty here though. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
^ Here is an ebony goddess right here!!

Im still looking for my ebony goddess, any help? Originally Posted by hungman7
You can find her in post number 6
aww thanks FER, GP, and Brookie Bear!

*blush*
That has to suck. Sorry about that. Dont give up on us though ;-)