Quick Question

Hey Everyone, I am not new to the fetish world. I need to get verified and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on the fastest way to get an eccie member to verify me. All my clientele seem to be coming from Collarme, Fetlife, and surprisingly Backpage but no eccie member. I need some help.

Any suggestions?

Also I have a hankering for some good Pasta, any suggestions on a place to get a good plate?
The Another Realm forum, http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=792, for the fetish and alternative things. Plus, contact a modtard and they can give the specifics on being verified.

I cannot help you with good pasta. I only work with taint. Someone else can recommend a good place.
Plus, contact a modtard and they can give the specifics on being verified. Originally Posted by pyramider
I was summoned?

VP instructions are linked in my sig block.
Yeah, where can a horny woman find some decent pasta?
Hey Everyone, I am not new to the fetish world. I need to get verified and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions on the fastest way to get an eccie member to verify me. All my clientele seem to be coming from Collarme, Fetlife, and surprisingly Backpage but no eccie member. I need some help.

Any suggestions?

Also I have a hankering for some good Pasta, any suggestions on a place to get a good plate? Originally Posted by Marcella Hawkins
And to all ECCIE members that's into the fetish world, I highly recommended fet life and collarme!
Sweet Basil at trinity mills and midway... It's a great hole in the wall Italian resturant!
My two favorite Italian Restaurants: Ruggeri's Italian Kitchen, Preston & Frankford; Carraba's Italian Grill, Dallas North Tollway.

Used to love years ago Compari's in Plano, south side of Collin Creek Mall, but I haven't been there in awhile...The Italian sausage & peppers was killer.

If all else fails, I make a mean 3 cheese lasagna, not too dry, not too moist with cornmeal battered fried squash as a side...Just leave that strap-on at home, that damn thing scares me.