Good Area for INCALL in Fort Worth

Hey I am thinking of going to FW for a few days to provide incall. Is there any area that i should avoid and what is the best hotel and area to use.

Thanks
Ana
That I can think of, there really aren't any areas of Fort Worth that you should avoid, not like Dallas. FW has a much smaller crime rate than Dallas. If I had to pick, I would say south side and parts of east side are your "be careful" areas. You can't go wrong with Fort Worth proper. Downtown is easily accessible but the hotels are pricey. The Sheraton downtown might be the most affordable (of the hotels downtown). There are some hotels on S. University St right across from University Village (and one directly behind), just south of I-30 and before you cross the Trinity River....I pass them every day and for the life of me I can't remember any of the names. Those are probably cheaper than downtown.
If im getting a room I try to stay somewhere off university by the zoo (medical district) its always discrete and there are like 4 nice hotels right there that seem to be convienient for the fort worth gents plus close to the cities a little past fort worth like weatherford..
thank you guys
Here are 3 that are right off of University Street.

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
1505 S University Dr 76107

Courtyard
3150 Riverfront Drive 76107

Residence Inn
1701 South Unversity Drive 76107
It really depends on where your target clientele are going to be during the times you're planning to do business. Be convenient for your target clientele and advertise ahead of time. For instance:

Target Clientele = business men during normal business hours.
Downtown FTW along I35 or I30.

Target Clientele = family men after normal business hours.
North of I30 along I35 but south of Basswood. East of Blue Mound but west of Rufe Snow.

The affluent areas of FTW are in the north with a few pockets DT and in the south. You might consider a mid-cities approach to get some of your regulars in NW Dallas.

Just a couple of thoughts for you.
Most of the action (or competition, if you wish to view it that way) is in the North Beach/820 area. I've long felt that west and southwest Fort Worth were woefully underserved, especially given the nearby relatively affluent areas of Ridglea and Cityview. There are a few extended-stay places in the Bryant Irvin/820 area (one is next to an NTB, and I've long thought that setting up an incall next to an oil-change place would be a great idea), and a Best Western and a relatively new and decent Motel 6 along U.S. 377 in Benbrook. There's also a cluster of places on and along Cherry Lane south of I-30 and Calmont between Lackland and Alta Mere, within stumbling distance of Rick's (for the guys who went there looking for more and got nothing but air).
Also, downtown presents what ought to be a target-rich environment, with several hotels within walking distance of many multi-story office buildings. Off the top of my head, I know of the Ashton, a Courtyard, an Embassy Suites, the Omni, and the Worthington, along with Etta's Place, a B&B in Sundance Square. They're real proud of the rooms at each place, though, so try to get one through Priceline or Hotwire.
The Ashton downton is way overrated and overpriced. Stayed there New Years Eve and would not recommend it to anyone.

Etta's isn't big enough for much besides sleeping. I used to stay there all the time when Caravan of Dreams was still open. It was a great place to crawl after drinking all night, but the rooms are small.

Omni is very nice and I know of one or 2 providers who use that now and then, if you can get a good rate.
my house