sexiest phrase?

So a little bit ago, there was a thread about funny things said (exclaimed) while in the throes, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=645867 - entertaining read.

Got me to wondering, ladies and gents, what's the sexiest thing that you've heard or said - something unique and out of the ordinary. I have to confess, I don't verbalize much, but the sexiest/hottest thing I've ever heard was, "Oh my God, what are you doing to me? Please don't stop."

Anyways, I'd like hear from those of you who'd wish to share.
Honey come fuck me.
Fuck you know how to suck pussy, I am ruined.
This one's free
So a little bit ago, there was a thread about funny things said (exclaimed) while in the throes, http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=645867 - entertaining read.

Got me to wondering, ladies and gents, what's the sexiest thing that you've heard or said - something unique and out of the ordinary. I have to confess, I don't verbalize much, but the sexiest/hottest thing I've ever heard was, "Oh my God, what are you doing to me? Please don't stop."

Anyways, I'd like hear from those of you who'd wish to share. Originally Posted by e.nygmattica

"Turn over....FDAU"
"Turn over....FDAU" Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'm gonna keep that in mind
:
there's pizza in the fridge?
  • Caleb
  • 01-26-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm not done with you.
"Well do whatever you want with me Honey" (while spreading her legs).

"So what would you like me to do for you? (while looking over her shoulder at her own ass).

"Stop" (from her) and "You're gonna make her come" (from her doubles partner who was cradling her head while I ate her pussy).

It seems that when she says it is just as important as what she says. Timing is indeed everything.
When a gal is on her knees looking up at me with great eye contact with me standing over her and and says "I need to swallow your cum load NOW!!!"
Do you want me too get on my knees.
Do you want too watch me touch myself.
Tara, I will be getting you on your knees next time we meet and make you beg for my cum load. I want to watch you swallow and enjoy every drop as you rub your clit
There was only 1 blue stripe. The EPT was negative!!

or

Maury "You are not the father!"
  • Go4it
  • 01-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Grabs the hobby dictionary ----- FDAU --- FDAU ------ FDAU
Grabs the hobby dictionary ----- FDAU --- FDAU ------ FDAU Originally Posted by Go4it
Face Down Ass Up