Short Notice:Why don't the providers use the daily ad board

For short notice.

Why don't the providers use the daily ad boards on P411?

That is where I do my short notice or see who is around to. http://posts.preferred411.com/index.cfm

They aren't all members, for one. And not all the ladies there are advertising for short notice. In fact, I rarely see a lady specifically advertise short notice availability on p411.

But I agree, it could be a great tool if the ladies would use it.
I might also suggest that ladies could be more successful in grabbing a client's interest if they avoid cute subject lines like "It's cold outside...but warm inside!", and instead get more to the point: "Short notice available until 5pm today near the Galleria!". Facts sell, cute phrases not so much.
There are members of eccie that arent on p411 that we might want to attract.
i use it daily, but not all of our ECCIE gents have p411
There are members of eccie that arent on p411 that we might want to attract. Originally Posted by SweetMelody
He's speaking of p411, not Eccie.
He's speaking of p411, not Eccie. Originally Posted by TinMan
For those of us who are not members on P411, it would not help much. (I don't use the last minute approach typically, so none of these issues are really a problem for me.)

My suggestion: Have you ever noticed the number of ladies who will post their once a week ad in the proper ad forum, then go to the weekend ad forum and post their ad in that forum as well on the same day?

And for ladies who service Tarrant County and Dallas County, they may post ads in all three forums within minutes of each other. Spread your ads out to different days. I suspect that guys looking for an Arlington visit have learned to look in both Dallas and Fort Worth forums, and they probably look in the Weekend forum. If you spread the ads out over different days, you will get better exposure than blasting all of the forums at one time.
I might also suggest that ladies could be more successful in grabbing a client's interest if they avoid cute subject lines like "It's cold outside...but warm inside!", and instead get more to the point: "Short notice available until 5pm today near the Galleria!". Facts sell, cute phrases not so much. Originally Posted by TinMan
*takes notes*

I TinMan
The Tarrant County guys are already rightfully complaining about the number of women posting in their section who do not have incalls there. Your solution, tigercat, exacerbates that problem...although I already see that happening in certain cases.
*takes notes*

I TinMan Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Oh, honey, if there is anyone who knows how to run her business (and service her clients!), it's you. I doubt you need any pointers from me.

But I appreciate ya all the same
The Tarrant County guys are already rightfully complaining about the number of women posting in their section who do not have incalls there. Your solution, tigercat, exacerbates that problem...although I already see that happening in certain cases. Originally Posted by TinMan
Agreed. There's nothing more annoying than seeing a provider post she's in Fort Worth when in actuality her incall is in Grand Prairie, Grapevine, just outside DFW Airport. When I think Fort Worth I think Fort Worth proper and close by areas.
The Tarrant County guys are already rightfully complaining about the number of women posting in their section who do not have incalls there. Your solution, tigercat, exacerbates that problem...although I already see that happening in certain cases. Originally Posted by TinMan
Agreed. There's nothing more annoying than seeing a provider post she's in Fort Worth when in actuality her incall is in Grand Prairie, Grapevine, just outside DFW Airport. When I think Fort Worth I think Fort Worth proper and close by areas. Originally Posted by rc83
I have been known to RTM ads in Tarrant County for ladies who would never cross 360, so I understand. But when I see a lady who legitimately posts an ad in Dallas, Fort Worth, and the Weekend forums all on the same day, I wonder if they realize they just blew all of their advertising here for the week.

FYI, from the mods standpoint, if a lady simply suggests that for the right guy and the right amount of cash she might get in her car and cross that imaginary line from Dallas to Fort Worth, she can advertise in Fort Worth.

I do believe that the mods consider Tarrant County to be the Fort Worth proper, so Grapevine does fall into the FW advertising forum. Are we suggesting that all of the mid-cities gals (as examples, Reese Foster, Fawn, Lindsey Lacy, etc.) should only advertise in the Dallas forum?
I have used Dallas to advertise in because a lot of my clients come from Dallas to visit me in FW. Only problem with that is, some Dallas gents think I am actually going to be in Dallas for a visit. I'm kind of on the border.. so it's really hard to call. I have had MOD's tell me to advertise in the Dallas forum as well as the FW forum.

I love P411 daily Ad Board. I have never used it for last minute scheduling..but I use it all of the time when I am touring.
I might also suggest that ladies could be more successful in grabbing a client's interest if they avoid cute subject lines like "It's cold outside...but warm inside!", and instead get more to the point: "Short notice available until 5pm today near the Galleria!". Facts sell, cute phrases not so much. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thank you!! Another excellent suggestion I will use in my next ad. Earlier this week the hobbyists gave me the idea of advertising "No Tattoos!" and now I'm reminded that short notice and location are worthy of title space. I just love hearing what hobbyists actually want to know instead of me always trying to guess. (I'm learning it's not all about breasts )
Well, it's mostly about breasts.