What jump starts the initial contact ?

So....you...notice a hot ad for a provider you might be interested in, how would you start to determine if she is worth seeing?

1) Reviews

2) Her Posts

3) Showcase

5) Convenience

6) Friendliness

7) Communication abilities

4) "Other Profiles" - such a P411....DATECHECK....TheErotic Review.....ECT ??

8) Or that she is just HOT

What is your tactic ?
  • jan-w
  • 02-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Her pictures. If she's not my type, nothing else matters.
I think I start with pictures, then check the price point to see if I should even be looking. Then I will check some reviews and so forth. Having looked around on here quite a bit, sometimes I have seen a provider's pic but not taken action then I read a review or see an ad and go back to check her out again. I do a lot of window shopping before making a decision.
  • b2pop
  • 02-01-2013, 03:50 PM
I start with:

Pics

Reviews

Price

At that point I make a decision on what I need at that time and go for it!!! Any signs of drama and I am out.
The ASS! I session with ladies who have round bubble butts! Booty Bootay!!!!!
I DON'T bang the booty, I worship it though!!!!
So....you...notice a hot ad for a provider you might be interested in, how would you start to determine if she is worth seeing?

1) Reviews

2) Her Posts

3) Showcase

5) Convenience

6) Friendliness

7) Communication abilities

What is your tactic ? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Your body helps. I follow the visual tactic. Sorry, I'm a pig. I am totally visual.
Smile, Smile, Smile. And maybe some pretty eyes.
The lady's online persona gets my attention. Then her attitude. Everything else is a plus.
pics, personallity, persona, the 4 P's. you can guess what the last one is... lmao
....how would you start to determine if she is worth seeing? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Reliability and consistency in her services. To me, those are even more important than looks.
1) Reviews -

normally this only matters if they are negative

2) Her Posts -

There are providers I want to see because of their posts, and some I don't want to see because of their posts. Sometimes I want to see a provider MAINLY because of her board persona. Most of the time, though, it doesn't matter.

3) Showcase -

This helps but I like many types of body styles, etc. I don't like misleading showcases though.

5) Convenience -

Lately this has been more important than it used to be. I don't want to drive an hour or more to a location for a 30 minute appointment.

6) Friendliness -

Very important

7) Communication abilities -

If you are asking about typos and misspellings, it doesn't bother me. If you are talking about her ability to schedule and the time it takes to screen, get back in contact with me, etc., this can be a big deal but it usually isn't. 99.9% of providers are very concise when you contact them through email, pm, or text. What I mean by concise is one word answers or when they don't answer questions they are more concerned with "When do you want to schedule". That bothers me a little. I understand that you don't want to start conversations and long email chains, but if it gets to that point then be concise.

I rarely ever check other profiles. If her reviews here are not bad, I go for it.

Yeah, that works too. Unless she comes across as mean or drama filled. And of course if she has bad reviews, then forget it.
1. mesmerizing eyes is a winner
2. striking looks- can vary
3. sexxxy body- can vary
4. open and interesting menu
5. reviews
6. open discussion in emails, PMs and on phone
7. sexxxy friendly voice on phone, ie. personality
8. location
9. donation
A tone body usually guides my attention immediately

Great showcase

Active communication

Friendly demeanor

Menu and Pricing

I read reviews, but I tend to want to form my own opinion on the matter.
pictures always help!
Reliability and consistency in her services. To me, those are even more important than looks. Originally Posted by greedy

+1

Sometimes if you're new you don't get noticed right away. So i would also say that contacting guys and asking them to check you out works as well. Often guys are happy to know that someone wants them to be interested in them lol, and if you are their type it can equal a new appointment for you