Your friends SO is a provider

What do you do when you find out your best friend's significant other is a provider? You made the call , you make the trip, got your ticket to take a dip. She opens the door and there you stand, and the only words out of her mouth were holy shit! You look up into her eyes and see nothing but the door slamming into your face! The words cry out from behind the door were get the fuck out of here! I stop to pause as I know that voice, and a cold sweat runs down my head. Needless to say I'm scared as shit for what I was about to hit! I know her well as she knows me, and now I'm afraid of what will happen to thee! Please help me out boys and of girls for I no not what to do next! I want to laugh about my trip but don't want to let it slip. For my friend knows not what she does, and I don't want my friendship to go from present to was!
Wow dude I think you're caught up in no mans land.
if the gals hubby knows,it should not matter........you might even get it free...lol
Moved to coed...

Oh yeah, don't do shit...
Lmao... Classic.
Blackmail her to give you free sessions or you will tell your best buddy, and he already knows you hobby... just kidding

You need to talk it out to her and just get it done with. Now you both know each others fact so what's the worse that can happen? Talk with her and clarify each others position
Just let her know you hobby and she has nothing to worry about from you. Don't try to hit it and you both will keep the secret............or at least hope it works that way...............ijs

I guess it could happen to anyone, probally best to not push the issue to either one of them.
Tell your buddy you just met a gal and she is a swinger and see what he says.
Im curious to know when you decided to take this trip to meet up with this provider, had you not seen any pics of her before hand? One would think you mightve been able to recognize her or some of her features even with the blurred faces they sometimes use. there should've been some sort of red flag going off in your mind like "damn she has a nice body but she looks familiar somehow"
Go for it!!! Don't listen to DeD and SMI. Hit and hit it hard. What is the worse that could happen?
^^^I agree with 1.3 IoDD

YOLO aka Carpe Diem for stupid people
It calls for at least a conversation
Give her time to chill

And no you don't hit it, not cool
get the cash
hit that ass
ok done thinking
If I was looking
and she be welling
I be pushing
Lol oh wow i dont know what i will do if i was in that situation i probably would of reacted the same as she did. knowing me and my skills i guarantee he will not know how to keep things a secret between us two . lol what if he becomes addicted and i become his favorite? hmmmm interesting