Best day of the week to be consistently available? Surely this has been discussed before.

I'm starting to get my feet wet again with working regularly.

Since I'm not having any luck finding a suitable incall, for now am considering just getting a hotel room one day a week (or rather, one afternoon and one morning).

If I work, fine and if not, can work on my website and writing or try to meet someone for lunch in the area.

There are a few ladies around here that I'd adore meeting and breaking bread with.

Surely this topic has been discussed in the past but thought I'd ask again for a discussion. Thought about getting a hotel room tomorrow, through Friday and just giving it a try.

Thanks for your time,
Elisabeth
This probably varies wildly by individual, but MY best playtime days are early in the week, as my weekends can fill up with too many hobbies and activities I do.

But - my schedule is my own, so I'm a LOT more flexible than others (for now at least). Hopefully others can comment further.
I like anticipation. So a Monday morning rendezvous that I gave anticipated all weekend, or a cut-out-from-work-early Friday afternoon appointment hat I have been thinking about all week, resonate with me.

But, while I like anticipation, don't underestimate the effect that a 3 p.m. PM or text saying, "I really would like to see you today. Can you top by on the way from work?" can have.

Just MHO, and worth less than what you paid for it.
. . . But, while I like anticipation, don't underestimate the effect that a 3 p.m. PM or text saying, "I really would like to see you today. Can you top by on the way from work?" can have.. . . . Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
DITTO THAT. Elisabeth - I've posted about this so many times, I can't re-iterate it enough:

Anybody who has seen me multiple times (that I see regularly, and we have discussed I am a hopefully a good client) knows that my schedule is fairly open (not always, but generally), and I 100% ALWAYS, positively respond and setup/confirm an appt if one of my favorites reaches out to me. If not immediately for their "available now" time, then it will be SOON. Always. GUARANTEED.

Recent example is occurring for me this week, for this exact situation. (She had to cancel a previous appt due to travel, but as she graciously reached out to me when she returned, we're meeting again asap).

This is GOLD to me, I view it as a sign of trust, we are cool with each other, and mutually enjoy our times together. For the life of me, I don't understand why more don't do this. (if it's been discussed and agreed it's OK to reach out to each other)
I usually go for Friday (most people get paid on Friday)...

As someone mentioned you can see about getting out the office early pack up the laptop head home shower and off to “dinner 🍽” (get it DATY) if anyone ask what I’m doing that evening 😂
Great threAD Elisabeth, a very good topic that I don’t recall being discussed.

I prefer Wednesday afternoons the best, it makes me feel more repentant and humbled before church that evening!
According to the ISO Number Crunch: Wednesday was in first place with 29% of the Posts...followed by Tuesday and Friday...with 18% each.
I used to kinda keep track of this so I knew which days would be better to schedule hair and nail appts, but everything has changed over the last year. Just when I think Monday's are slow, I have a month where everyone seemed to request a date on a Monday. It's all so unpredictable.
According to the ISO Number Crunch: Wednesday was in first place with 29% of the Posts...followed by Tuesday and Friday...with 18% each. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Great info Sir 👍
I much prefer mornings and typically early in the week. Less hobby traffic and fewer lines. If you wind up in a room make sure you have it until noon. I always do 2 hour sessions. I have full control of my schedule but this is my two cents worth
I'm always shocked by those who take off from work to play. I don't have enough time at work to do what I need to do. Evenings, especially late evenings, are best for me. I work from 9:30 a.m. to around 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. on a good day. 8:00 a.m or earlier to 9:00 p.m. or later on a busy one.