Odd message from PD.

I got an odd message on my burner phone And my hobby email this week from someone claiming to have connected with me on Private Delights some time ago. I haven't used that site much recently so this came as a surprise. This person claimed to be someone I had messaged on that site some time ago but had to shut down their profile due to what they claimed was "family pressure." They didn't ask for a deposit or anything but did ask for me to send a pic, they also backed off when I politely declined.

I'm not so much concerned that this is a scam because as a rule I don't send deposits to someone I can't verify but I am concerned that possibly law enforcement has my burner phone number and hobby email.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've been using this burner number for A while now so it would be pretty annoying if I had to dump it. The hobby email is thru protonmail so I'm less concerned about that since it's encrypted. What do you guys think? Could this be law enforcement?
were they someone you messaged a while ago on PD?
As far as I can tell there is no way to send or receive messages thru private delights.
I change my burner number and email fairly regularly, suggest you do the same.
No, but I get a lot of robocalls saying that the warranty on my 11 year old car is expired if I don't activate payment on the "extended warranty" IMMEDIATELY....

Yeah, right.
I had so many scammer emails coming on PD that I have deleted that account after only 2 weeks.

I think, there is a information leak on that site.

Burner phone means you have to "burn" through them! Change your number often. I don't even use phone anymore. Protonmail app is all I need.

BTW, I had few fishing emails like yours coming on Proton also. I guess there are plenty of scammers who are fishing for "newbie" people who are not careful and will log-in trough a scammer link/site and put your private information in danger.

Be careful everybody.