WTF? Cray cray need his meds now!

So I get a PM from a very angry gentleman today and this is what he said:

I sent you a rather simple question yesterday.

You must have so much business that a simple question can not be answered. I really wished that ladies like you should not be allowed on this site.

Please learn some common courtesy!

Well dear sir...

1. No you didn't PM me yesterday, the message must have caught ebola and died or something because it's not existent.

2. What part of my profile do you not understand? I guess I need to find a new word for I'M RETIRED

3. You don't know me at all! I'm allowed on this site because I don't cause drama and I keep to myself. Not to mention, I'm very professional!

4. I am indeed very courteous, are you? Refer to statement #1....

Duh!!!! I swear the nerve of some people, why are you mad at me? READ!

OK That's it.... thanks for listening
Ciao

maybe if you took off that "fuck me I'm famous shirt", he wouldn't pester you to come out of retirement?
Hey Nina, hope retirement goes well. But, I just saw your profile on 411 and it was active. FYI
That is not my reason for responding. People assume that every text message goes thru. And they don't. Either the sender did not hit SEND, or the phone did not actually transmit or once the message left the phone it went into the electronic Twilight Zone.
Also, ever been talking on the phone and the conversation goes dead? Main reason is not enough band width for all the calls taking place and the phone company randomly drops some conversations as new ones take place. Same goes for texts.
So tell the angry guy to chill out and explain how technology is letting him down.
Hey Nina, hope retirement goes well. But, I just saw your profile on 411 and it was active. FYI. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Yep, still is. And "Schedule: Fridays @ 11a, 1p and 3p ONLY"
So maybe cut the guy some slack for not knowing that you're retired.
Hey, just had a thought... maybe you're just retired for ECCIE guys, not for P411 guys?
Posting taint photos might ease the pain in the fucktard's heart.
maybe if you took off that "fuck me I'm famous shirt", he wouldn't pester you to come out of retirement? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Gotta go with this quote. It sends the wrong message. OP, tricks probably think it's actually you wearing that shirt and that you're still in the game.
3. You don't know me at all! I'm allowed on this site because I don't cause drama and I keep to myself. Not to mention, I'm very professional! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
Alas, where has all the big Drama gone? This one barely registers on the Richter scale, but hunny, hate to burst your titties - It's DRAMA....(yawn)
All valid points, thank you. However...MY POINT WAS... I never got a PM from this person, if I did I would have explained why I'm still an active member of ECCIE. I need it to do my current job as a booker and screener.

1. My AVATAR is just a girl AVATAR, it's not even me. LOL. Everyone that knows me, knows that. It's just cute and I've used it since day 1.

2. The Mods already took my provider status, I don't know what else to do that could show I'm retired other than saying I'm retired. I don't even have a showcase here anymore. Or do I? Because I can't get to it, and/or I can't find it. I just checked again.

3. (THIS WAS MY POINT THE WHOLE TIME ) I don't mind people asking me questions, if I'm back working or whatnot. I get them all the time and I always answer them. I love to still be relevant after all this years and I appreciate the attention. It's very flattering to me. What bothered me was that he was mean about it without even knowing me and for no reason... because AGAIN, I NEVER GOT THIS PERSON'S PM.

4 Exactly! yawn!!!! I'm the most boring drama starter person ever, this was just for me to vent because I can't do it anywhere else.

That's all.
Thanks everyone......

Oh and my P411 is active because I really don't know why, maybe because I forgot about it. I haven't gotten requests from there to remind me of it, but I will take care of it soon.

XOXO to everyone, even the mean ones.
AVATAR changed... Thank you... good point!

maybe if you took off that "fuck me I'm famous shirt", he wouldn't pester you to come out of retirement? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He said he PM'd me, who knows what happened.

Hey Nina, hope retirement goes well. But, I just saw your profile on 411 and it was active. FYI
That is not my reason for responding. People assume that every text message goes thru. And they don't. Either the sender did not hit SEND, or the phone did not actually transmit or once the message left the phone it went into the electronic Twilight Zone.
Also, ever been talking on the phone and the conversation goes dead? Main reason is not enough band width for all the calls taking place and the phone company randomly drops some conversations as new ones take place. Same goes for texts.
So tell the angry guy to chill out and explain how technology is letting him down. Originally Posted by dallaswill
Maybe you should switch to an old hag pic. Based on memory, you're at least as cute as either your old or new avatar. For the longest time, I thought that first avatar really was you!
Really? yikes! then it's my bad... I changed it, FUCK ME I'M FAMOUS AVATAR has been retired also... The new one isn't me either obviously, it's my new website's logo. Isn't it awesome?

Oh and I did find a link to my P411 on my contact page, I just removed it too.

I guess I was sending mixed messages, ooooops....

I'm woman enough to recognize, sorry booboos

Maybe you should switch to an old hag pic. Based on memory, you're at least as cute as either your old or new avatar. For the longest time, I thought that first avatar really was you! Originally Posted by TinMan
Its one thing to be famous, but its another to have 1.3" of dangling death that is legendary ... ijs.
Somebody needs a massage, with extras.
Not to mention, I'm very professional!

I am indeed very courteous, are you? Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
You may well be and I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately, not all providers are and it sounds like your pm might have been the straw. I am not condoning his actions, but it does get very frustrating when an honest inquiry does not even get the courtesy of a response. Appears you may have paid for others transgressions.