in need of serious opinions Gents & Ladies

Background: I've been seeing a Gent for 3 years now in Vegas. My last 2 trips he shared a room with me the first just him and I the 2nd was with Bella and I. it works out awesome because he pays for airport parking, tickets, room, and dinner nightly because we go together. During the day I work and go out to play while he's gone doing work stuff then I spend the night with him. He just asked me if i will come again.

Issue: He sleeps just like my gf Lucy! He gets buck naked and falls asleep on his side of the bed but that only lasts about an hour. I then wake up on the very edge of the bed sweating with him plastered to me with a leg over me and arm over me with his body glued to me. I wiggle out, go Tinkle, drink water, and then go to the huge open space on the other side of the bed which lasts about an hour or 2 before the same thing repeats...we do that all night long. I hardly sleep!! On top of that if I'm laying on my side when he traps me like that it really kills my back and i wake up like the tin man.

Opinion? Is it out of the question to ask for my own bed? I don't want to offend him but I dread bed. I suggested getting my own hotel room like I used to and he wasn't having that. When Bella and I went he had no issue with her sleeping on the sofa because she kicks in her sleep but once I went to the sofa and he was kind of mad. Should I explain why I want my own bed?
Do you think he might consider getting a room with two Beds (one for you & one for him) for sleeping purposes?
Do you think he might consider getting a room with two Beds (one for you & one for him) for sleeping purposes? Originally Posted by RochBob
That's what i really want! That would be amazing! Is it okay to ask for that without offending him? If a lady asked you that would you be offended or insulted?
If there was a known sleeping issue (as in this case). I would be considerate enough to do what I could to accommodate the other person. As long as it didn't effect what I was expecting to get out of the arrangement. But that's me. This Gentleman may feel differently. Or expect part of the consideration to be you in the same bed with him.
That's what i really want! That would be amazing! Is it okay to ask for that without offending him? If a lady asked you that would you be offended or insulted? Originally Posted by Lexxxy
If you explained how sleep is important to you I'd like to think I'd understand. It doesn't hurt to ask. You just have to be prepared if this guy says no. Then decide if it's all worth the trouble. Be decisive. He may not want to lose the thing you got going either. Shit... idk. Fuck it!
Ik for me one of the best parts of spending the night with someone is cuddling till we fall asleap with me in his arms.. even in my sleap I'm always touching and cuddled up close in bed...

In all honesty I would def be offended, exsp if I was the one paying lol.. If I was the the client I definitely would not repeat if the above wasn't included....

Sorry hun : (
I see your point about the loss of sleep, but to country girls point, he is the client and it might be important to him to sleep in the same bed. I would do what my wife does, she puts 2 pillows between her and the edge of the bed. Explain to him you use them to get comfy and take pressure of your back. When he falls asleep slide over a little and put pillow in between you guys. Good luck and keep us posted I would like to know how the situation turns out
Ik for me one of the best parts of spending the night with someone is cuddling till we fall asleap with me in his arms.. even in my sleap I'm always touching and cuddled up close in bed...

In all honesty I would def be offended, exsp if I was the one paying lol.. If I was the the client I definitely would not repeat if the above wasn't included....

Sorry hun : ( Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
I get that and respect as well as appreciate your honest opinion. I'm afraid I'll hurt his feelings. I'm into cuddling too i love it but this is more like getting pushed and pinned because he's leaning against me and kind of laying on me. Seriously, if I wasn't a bbw and strong there would be no getting out of it. He's like 6'4" and at least 350pounds built like a line backer he could kill a little spinner since he's such a dead sleeper.
Maybe I'll ask about another bed to go to after be falls asleep? I really have fun and I'm flattered/grateful he chooses to have me come but the sleeping situation and chiropractor after it sucks.
I see your point about the loss of sleep, but to country girls point, he is the client and it might be important to him to sleep in the same bed. I would do what my wife does, she puts 2 pillows between her and the edge of the bed. Explain to him you use them to get comfy and take pressure of your back. When he falls asleep slide over a little and put pillow in between you guys. Good luck and keep us posted I would like to know how the situation turns out Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
That is an awesome idea! I have a big body pillow i could do that with
have a big body pillow Originally Posted by Lexxxy
plastic man ...sure as jimmie jesus believes that ...but calls ...bullshit ...on the rest of this threAD
  • Makj
  • 05-20-2015, 02:22 PM
Have him watch the Seinfeld episode where Kramers girlfriend in the episode (Sarah Silverman) has "the Jimmy legs". Maybe he'll understand then.
sounds like you need to start kicking during the night. problem solved.
Am I the only one here that couldn't get any farther than the word "Tinkle"?

I pissed my pants I tell ya.....
Am I the only one here that couldn't get any farther than the word "Tinkle"? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
prolly more like the ...fuckin fire hose ...plastic man was gonna get fer ...funnel angels sister

...jimmiejesuschrist on a bike