Brian Hoyer the Texans QB

His ad and welcome intro should be posted on here soon.
"I suck on & off the field" bng specials.
Texans didn't belong in the playoffs any way.

McNair ought to sell the team to someone that can operate a football franchise.
  • xtrem
  • 01-10-2016, 01:08 PM
Need to get rid of Smith. Perhaps this will be the year the QB position is taken seriously.
The Minnesota Vikings kicker should join Hoyer for doubles. He just flat out missed a 27yd field goal that would've won the game.
A 15.9 QB rating is the lowest I've seen in the NFL. 4 picks and a lost fumble. No leadership qualities. Cut him loose and find a real QB.
A 15.9 QB rating is the lowest I've seen in the NFL. Originally Posted by Oralist
You should check out this list of QBs who have posted a 0 QBR. (Yes, some of them are in the Hall of Fame, and some will be.) Both Warren Moon and Dan Pastorini had two games with a zero rating while playing for Houston.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rating_of_zero

(FYI Peyton Manning posted the big goose egg this year against the Chiefs.)
  • nu2
  • 01-12-2016, 01:42 PM
The Texans should draft a quarterback every year until they get "the guy". Hoyer is not "the guy".
Hoyer isn't even a first string QB for a last place team. He would be lucky to be a third string. He should play arena football as a water boy.
One of these days we may get lucky and get a regular season QB. If we get really lucky he might become a p;layoff QB. And when pigs fly out your ass we might just get us a "big Game" QB. Cant say super bowl cuz they got a trademark on it. I am thinking of trademarking "The Big Game" and licensing it to all the people that use it instead of the Super Bowl.