College Football National Champions

Roll Tide Roll
<<<Not a Bama fan however....as an avid fan of college (and pro) football....I have to tip my cap to the culture Nick Saban has created at Alabama. This is the definition of a Dynasty.

Saban is in his mid-60's and appears to be in good health (looks younger than his actual age IMO).....he may have another 5, maybe 10 years left before he's ready to say "done". Hell, lok at ex-NY Giants' Tom Coughlin....he's 69 yo and he's convinced he's far from being finished as a head coach and is currently interviewing.

That said, 5-star Blue Chip prep stars who aspire to play in the NFL will continue to sign with Bama, so long as Saban remains. This year's class is another top 2 - 3 and there's many remaining to declare their love for Home Sweet Alabama.

His 4 in 7 years may only be the tip of the iceberg, folks. (As a head coach) he may set the bar so high (total National Championships) it will never, ever be touched.
I loved that last Clemson touchdown, that upset the apple-cart for many

It was a good game, the onside kick was a good call by Saban becoming the momentum changer they needed.

On another note, good to see that UofH moved up to #8 in the AP year end poll.

Congrats to the SEC for setting a record with 8 bowl wins this year (not counting last nights game), outscoring their opponents 336 to 165.
It is about time Houston got some recognition for something other than a shitty NFL QB.
Hi
I'm available.
Hi Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm available. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Not unless I get my 'commission'.
Lol My Bama Roll Tide just showed their dedication thru and thru and Nick Saban is an amazing coach. I love watching this team play win or lose. SWEET 16