Piercings???

Safe to say most of us guys like our dicks sucked, I personally prefer a soft ,natural, non pierced tongue flicking under my cock head teasing me to cum. These piercings range from what appears to be a sizeable roofing nail through the tongue to a small ball bearing, what's your preference? To expand on the subject, do you daty women with pierced clits, and ladies, how do you masterbate with them?
  • Bluee
  • 06-07-2016, 09:37 AM
I prefer metal free mouth.
When a girl goes down on me i don't feel any diff if she has piercings or not. I have my tongue pierced, I have it in like 75% of the time. I've never had anyone ask me to take it out or complain . Upon request i would remove it. I'm gentle with it and sway it on the bottom of the shaft back and forth while I go up and down.
I'm curious how many other Ladies have it.
I have a gf with a pierced hood so it's a tiny stud by her clit. It doesn't get in the way and it provides her with more stimulation.
Never had problems with either.
When a girl goes down on me i don't feel any diff if she has piercings or not. I have my tongue pierced, I have it in like 75% of the time. I've never had anyone ask me to take it out or complain . Upon request i would remove it. I'm gentle with it and sway it on the bottom of the shaft back and forth while I go up and down.
I'm curious how many other Ladies have it.
I have a gf with a pierced hood so it's a tiny stud by her clit. It doesn't get in the way and it provides her with more stimulation. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Thanks Lexxxy, What kind of tongue piercing, spike, roofing nail or a cute little ball bearing? Your friend's" hood" I assume must be the upper section of her vagina, I have seen several with the actual clit pierced, that has to decrease a woman's pleasure don't you think?
Never had problems with either. Originally Posted by Celso
Do you leave yours in 75% of the time or never remove it?
I had my tongue pierced for over 10 years, first piercing I got in high school. I ended up taking it out last year and have left it out since, just kinda grew tired of it. Sometimes I think about trying to get it back in, curious to see if it's fully healed yet or not.

I also have my hood pierced and love it! In the 8 years I've had it, I've only had it out once, for labor lol. They told me to take it out, I tried. I couldn't get the barbell undone, hubby couldn't, best friend couldn't, nurses couldn't, finally the actual Dr got it undone. It was pretty comical.

Anyhoot, it definitely provides better simulation
I don't particularly like when someone else with a pierced tongue goes down on me though. The sound of metal on metal bothers me.
I had my tongue pierced for over 10 years, first piercing I got in high school. I ended up taking it out last year and have left it out since, just kinda grew tired of it. Sometimes I think about trying to get it back in, curious to see if it's fully healed yet or not.

I also have my hood pierced and love it! In the 8 years I've had it, I've only had it out once, for labor lol. They told me to take it out, I tried. I couldn't get the barbell undone, hubby couldn't, best friend couldn't, nurses couldn't, finally the actual Dr got it undone. It was pretty comical.

Anyhoot, it definitely provides better simulation
I don't particularly like when someone else with a pierced tongue goes down on me though. The sound of metal on metal bothers me. Originally Posted by ToriStarr
I'm always concerned that I might hurt you while sucking on your clit. I've never felt you flinch or anything but it's always on my mind.
I dont have any, I use to, I took them all out, I became older and just didnt care anymore so they all went buh bye. My surface one on my stomach just caused issues so that just had to go. LOL

I was never into my tongue as i didn't want to chip my teeth and well it was 'trendy'. Im not a big fan of the mouth metal on my bits... it will irritate me sometimes.
Never had one! I like the way the cock slides in my mouth with nothing interfering!! Just a slow motion on the tongue is a great feeling!!!
I don't have any piercings, the only piercing I have -- or would -- choose to do on my own would be my ears. A few years back I got my tongue pierced as a birthday present for my Daddy Dom. I had it for less than a year, every partner I had during that time either saw saw it as a positive or neutral in terms of oral. I have no preference on tongue piercing for my partners. I do not like genital piercings but I hear that they increase sensitivity pretty much across the boards as long as they are done correctly. I will only do another piercing if I were in a committed M/s dynamic and he instructed me to do.
Do you leave yours in 75% of the time or never remove it? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
LOL good one lapper....

Don't have any, meant those of the ladies.....
Thanks Lexxxy, What kind of tongue piercing, spike, roofing nail or a cute little ball bearing? Your friend's" hood" I assume must be the upper section of her vagina, I have seen several with the actual clit pierced, that has to decrease a woman's pleasure don't you think? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Small ball haha. Luckily I've never chipped my teeth, bitten it , swollowed it or anything like that. I'm just so used to it I've had it for like 13 yrs. I give oral diff without it.
Small ball haha. Luckily I've never chipped my teeth, bitten it , swollowed it or anything like that. I'm just so used to it I've had it for like 13 yrs. I give oral diff without it.
Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Yep, that's a cute little ball bearing, those I can take!
Yep, that's a cute little ball bearing, those I can take! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Experienced ball bearing tongue piercings a few times and think they are overrated.