Your experience with having a foot fetish/footjob

Was pondering the other day on some of the activities I've still yet to experience and would like to try. Now having a sexual experience with someone's feet hasn't crossed my mind much as it hasn't ever really turned me on but for some reason now is starting to interest me a bit.
So my question to you if you've already tried this if you enjoyed your particular experience (on either end ma le/female) and what about it made it enjoyable to you. Interested to see if ladies here also do offer this =D
Like you, I have more recently (last 9 months?) have been curious about the feet as an erogenous zone. I typically give a full body massage to the provider I am with although it's not completely selfless as it presents the perfect opportunity for DATO but I have started to include toe licking and sucking and I have, much to my surprise, that I enjoy that activity on a beautiful woman's feet/toes. Although the biggest surprise was three of them actually had pretty significant "O"s just from that activity although after a warm-up. The oddest one would "O" like crazy but only from attention on her left foot. Go figure. Certainly it's a YMMV thing, at least in my opinion. Ciao.
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-10-2016, 04:19 AM
I recently discovered one of my regulars here can have an orgasm just from me scratching the balls of her feet. Funny thing is, now as soon as I start to scratch her feet I get an instant erection. She doesn't have to touch me or do anything. Just knowing what is to come gets me hard.

Who would have ever thought I could get an erection and she could have an amazing O just from scratching feet?

Isn't sex a wonderful thing. Always something new on the horizon.
^ can you tell us who the provider is I may like to see her