Headed to Dallas tomorrow, can someone PM me the Luxury donation?

It's been a couple of years since I relaxed in Dallas. Can someone PM me the going hr/rate for luxury?
30 min - 160
1 hr - 220
30 min - 160
1 hr - 220 Originally Posted by Last Ride
He said pm, not post!

I kid. Not about what he asked for, but about my feigned outrage

By the way, no ''it is XXX price for this girl, YYY for that girl''. The fee is the same no matter who you land.
Can anyone confirm that's the same fee structure for Sun? I've only visited Sun and Luxury once (last December), and I paid 220 for an hour at both places.
Yes, both Spas have the same rates.
Thx 4 the info. If anyone needs info about Costa Rica, PM me. I will say this Monica's Pension in Barrio Amon is amazing! $32 a ride on some very young beautiful chicas!
Hey wine what part of CR was that ?San Jose ?
Will it go back to normal when covid is officially over?
Will it go back to normal when covid is officially over? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
no way. Its inflation
Will it go back to normal when covid is officially over? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Only if the supply demand curve changes.
Downtown San Jose in Bario Amon. Gringo Gulch, near Morazon Parque. It's not Thailand but I like it better than Dominican Republic, Panama, and Columbia. I love San Jose, then Jaco, then Guayaquil Equador in that order.
Does anyone know the rates before COVID?
Does anyone know the rates before COVID? Originally Posted by atanion
At first I thought you were joking, then I saw your location..
Old rate was current minus twenty.
Downtown San Jose in Bario Amon. Gringo Gulch, near Morazon Parque. It's not Thailand but I like it better than Dominican Republic, Panama, and Columbia. I love San Jose, then Jaco, then Guayaquil Equador in that order. Originally Posted by Winetaster
You’re a lucky man to have visited all the above. I’ve only been to Puerto Rico, and Dominican Republic and wasn’t impressed with the quality of the providers.