Newbies/7nThick/Paul Crewe

On the Alert post that mercianna did on this questionable hobbyist i made an open request that there was suspection of newbies being his new handle i even stated that i was not completely sure that a source had just warned me and i was just warning the fellow ladies to tread lightly when dealing with him. Now when i first encountered Newbies was in chat and he asked for my number when he called he kept trying to talk explicitly with me on the phone i kept informing him all my info was on my showcase and website. He said he was going to look, but continued to text me talking explicitly. I did not take kindly to that. Than a veteran provider informed me that she was suspicious it was paul crewes new handle, so i informed the other girls that i wasnt sure but just be careful when dealing with him. After that post he started texting and pm'ing me threatening me sayng he was gonna post lies about me because i said he was paul crewe. Now i told him if he is not this guy the best thing for him to do is see a girl, have her reply to the alert and post in co-ed whether he was okay or not and how the session went and that would clear things up, now i am not newbie friendly, but because if they werent the same dude i would feel a little remorse so i decided that i would go ahead and risk it well we tallked for a while and he said he wanted to come. I told him where i was at, than he decides "well i cant tonight maybe some other time" after he just told me he wanted to come. He kept begging for PSE and SS and saying this and that, i kept telling him i don't do SS but he just wouldnt take no for an answer. Well I got in contact with my source and was informed that paul crewe and newbies are the same person. This contact has paul crewes number and when "newbies" texted her it was under the same number. Now i posted this on the alert and he started sending me thretening texts again saying he hoped for my work sake that he decided not to post a lie about me. Now I'm sorry but really? I am just warning my fellow co-workers about a potential danger and your going to threaten me? I dont know what this guy has in store for me or what he is going to say but for everyone that knows me and for all the guys who have seen me, you know i would not purposefully say something if i didnt have some evidence that it is true. Well thanks guys for taking the time to read this! Happy Hobbies!

Love Always,
The Chelsea Stone
he does that to young women, again I WISHED HE WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT PRICK! NEEDS A LIFE NOT poosay!!!