Poll for the ladies ...

This has come up recently on Twitter, and then here, so I thought I'd throw a private poll up for the ladies ... do you consider yourself straight, bicurious, bisexual or only in the ladies - outside the Hobby? I know that may be too much to share, but this is private and one would hope your votes are kept that way ... of course comments are public!
Looks like the ladies aren't too interested in your pole............rofl........I crack myself up sometimes.
I am bisexual....I prefer cock over kitty....but I do love me some kitty!!
I prefer men, but sometimes I just love everything a woman brings to the table. Fun to mix it up on occassion.
I'm perfectly straight EDGE but for some reason I attract chicks....like make other straight chicks start "liking" me.

I would definitely be open to dating a girl though, just not sexually. Emotionally and sensually
I enjoy both equally
I consider my self 100% straight. Love men, but I am very willing to play with a girly if there is a cock in the room.
I AM BI-SEXUAL & I ENJOY BOTH EQUALLY
I'm an equal opportunity sensualist in terms of both sexual and romantic attraction. Had a lovely spa date with a pretty brunette last night, in fact! We scrubbed each other in the steam room... it was fun.
Im Straight

Too many fine looking men walking around. :-)
  • Sami
  • 11-19-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm Straight... Haven't got my licker license
Im Straight

Too many fine looking men walking around. :-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

dammit Lisa...I would SO do you!!! {seriously!}
I like men more, but definitely enjoy being with a woman.
I am 100% straight. I don't have a problem with those who aren't as long as they don't try to convince me otherwise.