Great sex but even better companionship

Hi everyone,

maybe a different topic than what would be expected and maybe not as popular with the guys, but here it goes.
I am a European guy who has lived here now for 9 years.
I am absolutely amazed by most of the girls that offer their services here. They are gorgeous, sensuous and damn right sexy.
I have lately had several sessions that in 1 hour by far exceeded some of the intimacy and friendship I had with some regular girlfriends in the past.
I just want to thank all the ladies for not just the services they provide, but for the passion they put in and the happiness they provide to us guys.
We should all feel very lucky to live in a place like this and make sure we appreciate these girls who put up with our shit and still make us feel like a million bucks.
Thank you all the lovely ladies out there. We appreciate your services and moreover we appreciate you for being the great women you are.
I wish I could visit all of you but know that I am trying.
You are so right Fire!!! Very well said and I hope the girls get a chance to read this. I agree...I have been married 2 times and it was hard for me to explain to my wives what I really wanted and needed. I was not selfish, rude or cruel and never abused them, but men do appreciate it when a woman (especially a sexy, beautiful woman) can make a man feel like a "king". To me that is special and I thank all these women for it! I just wish I had the time and the $$$ to visit each and every one of them! That would be awesome!!!