Finding an ATF Regular, hard, easy, or lucky?

I am curious to know others opinions on finding an ATF type regular for both Providers and Clients.

I know for me to find a great ATF type Reg, I do my homework before even seeing the lady. I try to read a few reviews to get an idea then I rely on some one I know well enough to give me the low down.
Meaning, does she look like her pics, how was the service, how was her attitude, did you get value for what you spent? would you go back and so on.
I tend to rely on guys who are similar to my tastes

I know for me I am one and done on about 50% of all the girls I have seen and out of that 50%,
perhaps 25% of them become a semi reg and only about 10% total become an ATF type reg. I have only seen 3 new girls who were not UTR in the past year. I had a nice time but only 1 became a semi reg and now she is pretty much retired.

So I am trying to find some new girls to replace the ones that are gone. Its much harder than I thought. I try not the rely to much on others reviews but once 4 or 5 are out there there is always some kind of issue that stops me from seeing that particular one.

Now on to the ladies, do yall find it hard to have good chemistry with new guys? Do yall prefer one and done?
Do you like to see a guy that perhaps you had a nice time but need a couple more visits to really get a feel for him?
I'm yet to see any girl a 2nd time. I started in April and about 30 sessions counting amps under my belt. I'd see most of them again. I just keep adding some hotties on the list.
I am curious to know others opinions on finding an ATF type regular for both Providers and Clients. Ladies, do yall find it hard to have good chemistry with new guys? Do yall prefer one and done?
Do you like to see a guy that perhaps you had a nice time but need a couple more visits to really get a feel for him? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I find a bit of mysterious anticipation when meeting the "new guys" and that can contribute to initial "good chemistry".
However it's very nice to develop a rapport and let it build with each following visit. Familiarity isn't necessary a bad thing!
Tess
I try to do my research well, but I've only repeated twice. I've seen lots of nice girls, but there are so many more on the list. I do have some more repeats coming up. With some girls I can't help myself.
  • PeAcH
  • 08-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Too many sexy ladies and guys here to keep anybody routinely visted .. hehe!

Not enough hours in a day!
I'm a repeat offender. At least that's my track record.

My preference is to have about three or four ladies I see on a pretty regular basis. I've found that familiarity produces a comfort level that makes meetings much more enjoyable. I've been an infrequent hobbyist the past 2-3 years, and I'm in the process of finding a favorite few again. From 2002-2006, there were three ladies I visited between 15 and 25 times. But even if I return to that level, it doesn't mean I won't see new ladies now and then.
I'd like to find an ATF, but I travel a lot, and so it tends to be more 1 and done. Also there always is a thrill of anticipation meeting a new lady
I find a bit of mysterious anticipation when meeting the "new guys" and that can contribute to initial "good chemistry".
However it's very nice to develop a rapport and let it build with each following visit. Familiarity isn't necessary a bad thing!
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Hear hear! The anticipation can be a good thing, in my case to often a good thing. I prefer to develop a rapport with a good foundation and then add new things to the time spent.

Or, to put it a bit more bluntly, new and high expectations leads to very short erection times before it blows its top. Whereas the buildup with an atf to explore new things allows mini-me to keep his cool and enjoy the added menu items each time out before he blows his top.