93.) Buffalo, NY
94.) Hartford, CT
95.) St. Petersburg, FL
96.) Manchester, NH
97.) Charleston, WV
98.) Yonkers, NY
99.) Burlington, VT
100.) Portland, ME

The list appears in the October issue of Men's Health as part of the magazine's monthly Metrogrades feature, which ranks 100 U.S. cities along varying criteria. The list is based on condom sales, birthrates, sex toy sales and rates of sexually transmitted diseases as determined by state health departments.
Austin ranked No. 1 followed by Dallas; Columbus, Ohio; Durham, N.C.; Denver; Indianapolis; and Arlington, Texas.
So, who's having the least sex? No. 100 on the list is Portland, Maine, just below Burlington, Vt.; Yonkers, N.Y.; Charleston, W.Va.; Manchester, N.H.; St. Petersburg, Fla.; Hartford, Conn.; Buffalo, N.Y.; Reno, Nev.; and Billings, Mont.
Is this national ranking a good thing? You tell us!
Omaha isn't too far behind at #22!!

Kisses,

- Jackie
The list is based on condom sales, birthrates, sex toy sales and rates of sexually transmitted diseases as determined by state health departments. Originally Posted by MsElena
More condom sales and sex toy sales obviously move a city up the list. If a city uses few condoms couldn't it cause a higher rate of birth and STDs which would then move it up the list. STDs and birth rate are only accurate predictors of the amount of sex occuring in different cities if the use of condoms, etc. is the same in all the cities. Hey, but if it sells magazines and get publicity, why not?

I am never impressed with the various lists of city rankings. I rarely find them to be accurate. I am impressed with the ladies bringing us the information. to MsElena who could move KC into the top 10 by her Lickable Lips pic alone if she permanently relocated.
  • jac01
  • 09-15-2010, 01:51 PM
The list is based on condom sales, birthrates, sex toy sales and rates of sexually transmitted diseases as determined by state health departments. Originally Posted by MsElena
Not sure that I would want my locale to have a high rating on this list. Wonder what the breakdown of each of those factors (especially the last one) is in good ol' KC.
LOL.....I used to live in Portland, and I wasn't getting as much sex as I get now LOL. To damn cold!
Reno is 92nd? Yeah right, no sex going on there. LOL.
Seven out of the top 15 are in Texas! And they're Bush lovers!
We must have misunderstood which Bush...
COG....wanna help me move Wichita and Omaha up?
Gosh Portland sucks lol. That's probably why business is so slow there..... They arent horny enough

Lux
you will notice that atl & kc are right up there I have lived in both so cog take a time out its my fault & next year were going for #1
I think Texas just repealed the 5 dildo limit law. That might have something to do with the ranking...all those Texas men buying dildos for personal use.
See, I would have thought Green Bay would top the list. I lived in there and I can tell you from about November til March that ain't a damn thing to do except drink and fuck. Dependent on which period was surveyed, they may not have scored as well because all the girls already own all the dildos they can handle.

In seriousness though, there was a phenomena called "getting a Winter Wife". Single people would basically shack up with someone for the winter and by the time Spring rolled around they'd be tired of each other and get a "divorce". I thought they were joking, but they weren't. Also at Deer Hunting season they have "Deer Widows". Deer hunting is a passion and for the 2 weeks of deer season they have all kinds of ladies nights, bring in Chippendale's to the strip clubs etc. Best time of the year to get laid.....
Reno is 92nd? Yeah right, no sex going on there. LOL. Originally Posted by Muffrider

just divorce
hooray! Wichita is #30. Our little city must have some horn-dogs in it.