Sexy filipina wants to thank all San Antonio gents!

I would like to thank all the gents I have met yesterday and today! I will be coming back one more time on December 19-23, don’t missed me this time! It is gonna be my last visit before I come visit again in 6 months.
Pre booking available now and have at least two recent references ready. Includes the phone number you used when you message them. I book gents appointment right away if they have plenty reviews with known providers! Gents that does not have reviews, I need two references and I can’t book you if your references doesn’t reply on my message and verify you! Please understand my safety always comes first! Again, thank you for the warm welcome and I would love to meet more gents in the future!
I'm sorry I missed you this time on your visit. Along with another provider who recently posted, I hope to rectify that soon upon your return. In the words of an infamous provider here on the board. PM SENT!!! Glad you had a great time in SA!
What a sweetheart! You are a gorgeous young lady! If I don't get to see you on the second return, I will be seeing you for sure on the 6 month return. It will go by quick and the summer will be hot with you showing up again!
Will be sending references prior to your trip back - Xmas present to ME....
It was great seeing you again. Looking forward to your return.