Lovely Ladies

Looks like LL is making some noise again:

http://syracuse.backpage.com/FemaleE...029-30/8908790

Been a while since I saw an ad from them.
Did you ever have experience with them? I know another "agency" popped up in Syracuse too recently
Bait and Switch it is 95% of the time! Rarely does Mike have anything of value. Every once in a while you get lucky. Try at your own risk
95% is not my experience and he's always been straight up with me when I am specific. I've called at least 4 times before I ever was doing reviews.

1st time, Very hot provider on the North Side.
2nd time, An average looking, nice small bodied provider in Solvay. Great BBBJ and COB.
3rd time, small, hot bodied provider, definitely under the influence. Didn't have a good time.
4th time, saw first provider again quite a few months later, got heavy, wasn't fun.

Other times I've called, he's told me honestly who was available to the point where I turn him down as nothing sounds appealing (weight or age).
Donation is always a "budget" donation it seemed.
  • DCcny
  • 08-10-2012, 07:16 AM
I agree with Max. It has been a few years since I saw any of Mike's girls but I have had some OK experiences and I never got the bait and switch. He was always straight up with me about who was available and I was never surprised. The quality of the talent varied and none of them were outstanding, but none were really bad either. There was one girl in particular I saw in Solvay that was incredibly hot, but she was new and nervous and the service wasn't up to par, but I still think about how hot she was. Can't remember her name and I doubt she is still around but I wouldn't mind it if I ran into her again.