Must have a summer cold :( So Sorry :(

I woke up thinking my allergies are extra bad today and that my ac in my room somehow kicked off for a while in the middle of the night. I took my allergy meds, drank tea, and got in the shower. I took an ice cold shower but was still way too hot. I got out and was still sweating, even sweating sitting there in front of the ac set on high. I felt myself and I have a fever I tried to contact my morning friend and my evening friend in Niagara Falls both through text an voicemail. I can't get a hold of either because they both have their hobby phones off
I don't know what to do, I feel really sick and also feel like a total ass for canceling. I don't feel well enough to see anyone and I don't want to give someone what I have
I really hope my morning friend got his PM or turns on his hobby phone before driving all the way here
I am so sorry Gents
I called the front desk for a late check out and I'm going back to bed
I feel like such a jerk
Maybe too much kielbasa with sauerkraut? Feel peaceful babeh
Maybe too much kielbasa with sauerkraut? Feel peaceful babeh Originally Posted by whosdair
Well it certainly wasn't German food!

Feel better soon. I'm sure your pals will check for messages... or they should at any rate. They should also be happy you're warning them, instead of possibly "infecting" them and not trying to perform when you're not 100%

Besides, from what I've read of/from you so far, I have a feeling you'll do your best to make amends when you're feeling better.
Hope you feel better soon!!
Get better soon!! I do feel the Gents will understand if not well!!! Not much you can do. Get bettert!
Now we have to figure out WHO recommended the restaurant that got her sick.
Love german and polish food but it's like picking a chinese restaurant. If you see LIVE cats outside,thats always a good sign.
So sorry to hear that you're green around the gills Lexxxy. It happens. You did everything you could do to notify your friends. That's all you can do, other than coddle yourself and get better soon. Be well, my special friend!
Hope you feel better soon Lexxxy
I really hope my morning friend got his PM or turns on his hobby phone before driving all the way here Originally Posted by Lexxxy
He did not turn on his phone until he got to your location, but he appreciates your attempts to contact him and hopes that you get well real soon.
  • GP
  • 08-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Thank you everyone I genuinely appreciate it and I am grateful that my friends were understanding. As much of a smart ass as I am and even though I take the board lightly I truly am a professional when it comes to my tcb and bcd. I wont have a date if I know I wont be able to give it my all, the friends I see deserve my A game. I also dont want to spread my koodies and effect other people financially or physically, sick days are no fun when you are actually sick*giggles&sniffles*.
I thought I had a bad case of allergies last night so I opted out of German and Polish food I will have to check it out next trip.
Once again thank you everyone.
Lexxxy you are a lite weight. Don't you know allergies help. How? Mucous makes an excellent lube.
Lexxxy you are a lite weight. Don't you know allergies help. How? Mucous makes an excellent lube. Originally Posted by pyramider
*Dies laughing* you rock.
Hi Lexxxy,
Are you feeling better?