HOBBY PHONES ARE A MUST, CONTACTED BY A WIFE

I CANT stress enough how important hobby phones are. I was contacted by a wife today. Her husband was using his regular cell and saving providers names and numbers in it with stars next to the names for each time he saw them. I played stupid and said I'm a lesbian animal rights activist friend that volunteers at the spca with him and that I have no idea what she's talking about.
In my 3 1/2 years of being a provider on boards I have seen MANY Gents make the same mistake. Cover your tracks Gents!!
A hobby phone is alot better then using a company phone or a personal cell phone. The cost of a hobby phone is alot cheaper then losing your job or a divorce.
Lexxxy, that is like a great reply! I don't have separate one, but always paranoid about keeping clear. I am bit of an idiot savant, and easily memorize my favorite numbers, so I don't have to store them. Was a baseball geek, and used to memorize batting averages, etc. Coworkers call me rainman once in a while when i spit out specs on demand.

One of my UTR messes me up as she changes her number every few months.
lets hope the other 5 star ladies had some whoppers to tell, or we could be mourning the financial disaster of a hobby brother
It really is something I dread and it is a scary thing when a close regular calls and it is a woman's voice when you answer, your tummy drops to your knees. I am rooting for him and emailed his other regular Ladies to inform them to say they just know him from the spca or to pretend not to know him or to not answer.
I just use my neighbor's phone and I have never had a problem.
I just use my neighbor's phone and I have never had a problem. Originally Posted by pyramider
hahahahaha Never would of thought of that!!!!
I wasn't too bright of him saving numbers on his regular phone when he's married. You're just begging to get caught doing that.
If he had other names and stars then your excuse meant nothing since his wife clearly knows he's lying. I think his wife will certainly come check you out at the spca. Sounds to me like his hobby card has been canceled for awhile till his divorce ends. Oh well another bites the dust
It could be worse if there are incriminating text messages stored.
hope it works out lexxxy
Does the wife have an eccie handle yet?!? She should be storming thru here soon!! Oh I use payphones homies with peace

It could be worse if there are incriminating text messages stored. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

Thats one thing i make sure i do i always erase any texts off my phone before i get home!!!
It really is something I dread and it is a scary thing when a close regular calls and it is a woman's voice when you answer, your tummy drops to your knees. I am rooting for him and emailed his other regular Ladies to inform them to say they just know him from the spca or to pretend not to know him or to not answer. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Hi Lexxxy,
That was very nice of you to go into this as you did....
You must have a good heart and care about your people...
Not only should you clear out the providers numbers, but delete texts, sign out of Yahoo (or whatever), delete the internet history, etc. There's a lot of shit stored on your phone or tablet device. A lot! Even your Garmin needs to be cleared out.