Client Escaping from Danger

As mentioned in a thread on spa safety, during a robbery of an AMP in Philadelphia, "one man ran from the parlor naked — except for a bath towel wrapped around his waist."

Here is what another client did when he was caught up in a prostitution raid of an apartment in Portsmouth, ME:

"A John, who police say climbed out a window with an unfurled condom in his hand, was arrested on a misdemeanor count of prostitution. That alleged prostitution customer, ..., told police he responded to an ad on www.backpage.com, and was directed to ... apartment and agreed to pay $120 for sex, .... In the midst of a sex act, ..., police knocked on the door and he escaped out the window."

What would you have done?
In philly, shoot the intruder

the other, get up and put my underware on and lay back down if i could before they bust open the door, then exercise my right to remain silent
Tell them I am an undercover Black Panther taking white pills to appear white. Black Panthers are immune to prosecution.
big pharma has been fucking me on those white pills, and im not elligable for ssi, Im white, waiting for oblamacare
You keep on waiting whites won't get Obamacare.
silence is golden
not check out bp
We all have the right to remain silent but few have the ability to exercise this right.
LOL.

Nice avatar by the way. The lips should be a bit more red and white teeth.

Tell them I am an undercover Black Panther taking white pills to appear white. Black Panthers are immune to prosecution. Originally Posted by tucson
Avatar is a pimp I had run in with.