Good Tattoo place at Houston/East Houston

Does anybody can give a recommendation? Discounts?
Discount Tattoo just off Richmond, next to the all night rub and tug.
All mine were done at Black Pearl. Bad ass color job, reasonable prices. Try JBadass or Rikki.
What if I have a picture from another person tattoo, can they copy that one or I can only use their patterns?
-^^^

Most of these guys are artists, copying someone else's work is not that popular.
Jack Frost tattoo in Katy. I think he charges like 50 bucks (or close to it) an hour. Great deal and great artist.
http://shawstattoostudio.com/ Originally Posted by Topwat3r
Hate that place. Asked for 2 letters and they messed it all up. They also puts "." In between the letters which I did not request.
What if I have a picture from another person tattoo, can they copy that one or I can only use their patterns? Originally Posted by Espada6
A true tattoo artist will never copy artwork directly unless you yourself designed it. They will sketch it out and change up a few things to make it more original but still keep the same concept. No, you don't have to pick a tattoo from their collection. They are there for ideas
-^^^

Most of these guys are artists, copying someone else's work is not that popular. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
A true tattoo artist will never copy artwork directly unless you yourself designed it. They will sketch it out and change up a few things to make it more original but still keep the same concept. No, you don't have to pick a tattoo from their collection. They are there for ideas Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
You guys must be new to the industry. It's called Flash Art. You know all those designs on the wall when you walk in? Yea, those are examples of flash art. Artists swap among each other all the time.
So in theory it can be copied then with small changes ofc, it just can't be exact the same
Not in theory, yes an artist can make a copy of whatever you want drawn on you. If it was illegal, looked down upon, not right, etc blah blah blah we wouldn't have all those retarded Sailor Jerry tattoos all over the place.

The only thing that any artist looks down upon is if you go up to them, have them draw up a piece, you like it, but you want to leave and have someone else do the actual work. They'll charge you for the sketch because legally that is their work. If you have the artist do the work after drawing it up no charge and you're good to go.
How about places like
Prison Break Tattoos
Big City Tattoos
Tapout Tattooing
Richmond Ave. Tattoo
?