What Happened to Rubratings?

Most of the AMPs advertise regularly on Rubratings, but suddenly there's nothing there. Zip, zero. Did they all close because of the virus, even the independent providers?
Same thing on skip the games. I think there is something going on behind the scenes right now as far as Uncle Leo is concerned.
Would be a good time to do an immigration enforcement and health inspection thing like they pulled in Council Bluffs a few years back around this time.

Plus the hotel places got nicknamed the "Omaha Model" a year or two ago.

Maybe Uncle Leo will chime in since they are surely on here too.
Would be a good time to do an immigration enforcement and health inspection thing like they pulled in Council Bluffs a few years back around this time.

Plus the hotel places got nicknamed the "Omaha Model" a year or two ago.

Maybe Uncle Leo will chime in since they are surely on here too. Originally Posted by Guardian of Asgaard
I think you see this backwards. Cops are doing less enforcement not more. I would guess that being Asian they understand the risks and shut down and self isolated early with this thing. I don't drive past any of those places on my daily drive, so no idea when they closed.

These places have complied with the law enough of the time that LE didn't much care about them. For the same reason, most of the member here no longer care either. I gave up on them a couple years ago. But every few months will check this category to see if things got better. Although having said that, I have also learned most don't do a lot of laundry, so I would be very picky at this point anyway.
Fair points.

Was pure speculation on my part anyway.

Never really been my thing, but occasionally I will go and get the typical Omaha routine more often than not.
Restrictions on massage parlors are being lifted. Anyone had any news about the local AMP's?
I don’t think we will here anything until after May 4. It will be helpful if we all post here as we get info.