How do I log out of Eccie!?

• wiggy
  • 08-04-2016, 08:54 PM
What the hell happened to Eccie? I hate this new change. How do I log out of my account?
What the hell happened to Eccie? I hate this new change. How do I log out of my account? Originally Posted by wiggy
That makes two of us.

To log out, go to the top right of the screen. You will see there "Welcome," your handle and a tiny triangle. Click on the triangle to open a scroll down menu. Tap on "Sign out."

• Mokoa
  • 08-04-2016, 10:25 PM
You may also log out by using the Log Out link located at the end of the Main Menu on the left side of the Main page.
I dislike the font change also.
It's probably done to accommodate people with mobile devices/tablets/etc.
  • Bruno
  • 08-05-2016, 04:38 PM
I would also agree. Do we have to log in with username and PW every time?

Thanks,
Bruno

What the hell happened to Eccie? I hate this new change. How do I log out of my account? Originally Posted by wiggy
I would also agree. Do we have to log in with username and PW every time?

Thanks,
Bruno Originally Posted by Bruno
If you log out, when you return, either you log in and stay that way, or, you may browse as a lurker and not have full access, such as "search" capability or pm system.
What happened to the "Remember Me" click box that used to be there?
If you log out, when you return, either you log in and stay that way, or, you may browse as a lurker and not have full access, such as "search" capability or pm system. Originally Posted by ck1942
Good advice
  • Bruno
  • 08-06-2016, 01:18 PM
What happened to the "Remember Me" click box that used to be there? Originally Posted by squashhead
Thanks its BACK.

Now where does it show the last time i login at?