Have you ever FARTED during a session?

OK so I had a session yesterday and when she went to do CG she sat on me pretty hard and I FARTED a big one. She looked startled, her mouth dropped. We both kinda pretended it didn't happen but the room immediately filled with a heavy rotten egg odor that just wouldn't go away!!!!!
I think she was appalled, maybe she finished the session breathing through her mouth, it was awful. Ever happened to anyone else? Heff
  • hd
  • 02-23-2010, 01:59 PM
never to me, but, goddamn, thanks for the afternoon laugh
I have let on out before and so did my SO in the past. Although no smell thank goodness.
lmao.....dude all the BS that was on my mind from work is gone....thanks for the laugh!!
homie
Oh holy shit i'm laughing my ass off at the visual. I've never done it in a hobby session but I have in the regular encounter. At least she tried to play if off I got called on mine.
Hmmmmmm..no. But about 10 other people and I were caught on a Halloween wagon ride with some old guy that had a bad case of the farts. Those suckers just HUNG in the air! We'd be 100 yards from the last pffffftttt!!! and he'd shift on the hay and let some leftover gas escape from his pants. Damn!!!!! He wasn't sorry, self-conscious or apologetic...just loaded with a butt-full of gas!
LMAO
TFF

You may be on her DNS list for that.
Nevermind
ROFLMAO.....

Tatiana
How about a dutch oven!!!
fart with both you totally under covers
That's one of the funniest ones I have ever heard.
The mental pic is crazy funny!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that my eyes have quit watering and my singed nose hairs have quit burning...and the doctor thinks the smell in my hair will eventually wear off... But next time Heff lay off the double bean burritos before our next session!!!
Sincerely,
Yesterday's Appalled Provider

PS...you owe me $50 for surcharge by hotel cleaning crew
Did it go something like this?...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hn1ylzQTTI"]YouTube- Family Guy - Super Fart Song[/ame]
not yet but it's only a matter of time. the older i get the less warning i receive.