doubles

okay, I have done a good number of doubles sessions over the years. What I wanted to know is who have you had the best doubles sessions with if you are a hobbyist and if you are a provider let me know why your doubles session is the best and who the other provider is. The only thing that is better then being with a provider during a session is being with 2 providers in a session. Let me know as I am interested in the best

I haven't seen ya in a few years so we are overdue for a reunion.

My BFF of 15 yrs, Felicity. I'll PM you the why's.

Glad to see you are still around! OXOXO ~Dannie
I've only been with one lady (as a provider) and I think I had more fun than everyone there. When it came to our limits (none), she is a caucasian version of me. Her name is Cheyenne and she doesnt post nor does she advertise. Just has her website. The retired Russian Neo set it up.

I liked her so much, I convinced someone else to set up another session two weeks later. Freakin Awesome!
okay, I have done a good number of doubles sessions over the years. What I wanted to know is who have you had the best doubles sessions with if you are a hobbyist and if you are a provider let me know why your doubles session is the best and who the other provider is. The only thing that is better then being with a provider during a session is being with 2 providers in a session. Let me know as I am interested in the best Originally Posted by daaaaaman
I like to treat myself every once in a while. Say for my birthday. This one was pretty darn good but I am not sure that same tag team (Fawn and Reese Foster) is up for more....or I would be standing in line.

I usually only double with a provider and the wife but a couple of providers that come to mind, and it's because they were so awesome, are Infamous BJ and Jade Nicole.
  • fawn
  • 07-07-2010, 05:50 AM
I like to treat myself every once in a while. Say for my birthday. This one was pretty darn good but I am not sure that same tag team (Fawn and Reese Foster) is up for more....or I would be standing in line.

Originally Posted by steverino50
You know Steverino, we did have a blast and I am glad this is one you will remember for ever..
(Your Two Co-Fav's)..and Yes, Reese and I will be up for a reunion one day...well at least when
I come back to work......
Super doubles with Sexy Jazzy and Jade Mackie last week. They're both bi and big pleasers.
  • grail
  • 07-07-2010, 06:43 AM
Didn't get any better but with a doubles extraordainaire with the fabulous Delanie Smith & Madison May.
Chloe Marie and Miss Parker.
My doubles have been limitted but the best was
Avery Ashton and Jodie James.
I wanna do doubles with Dannie
Wow !!!!! Doubles with JamieYoung and Dannie !
2 of my wish list providers ? I don't know if I could survive it . Best doubles I ever experienced was with the late , great ToniGFE - my ATF ( RIP ) and Kaylee Hotchick . Unbelieveable is all I can say .
lol i want to do a double with Chelsea Sims purrrrr..I do think for a good double both have to be bi... I have see where the girls are not both bi and its a real let down .
The ladies that I have really enjoyed are first XO Sadie and TNT Kelly. I introduced these two ladies for a birthday celebration at my home. Both XO Sadie and TNT Kelly are fairly tall, long legs, and have a great chemistry together. These two ladies actually enjoy their time together and it shows. What a great time with these two ladies.

The other two ladies I would recomend are Lita the Italian Princess and Sam Milone. Both of these ladies are very bi, open minded, sexy as hell and although different in appearance, they too have great chemistry together.
I like to treat myself every once in a while. Say for my birthday. This one was pretty darn good but I am not sure that same tag team (Fawn and Reese Foster) is up for more....or I would be standing in line. Originally Posted by steverino50
having visited w/ fawn solo and with two different partners, i can only say WOW!! i remember reading about your birthday sextravaganza and thinking to myself "i need to have better b-day parties!"

My doubles have been limited but the best was
Avery Ashton and Jodie James. Originally Posted by Redsan
having visited both of them solo, i can only imagine what an incredible encounter that was! avery was one hell of a masseuse, as well.

The ladies that I have really enjoyed are first XO Sadie and TNT Kelly. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth
having visited both of them solo, i am envious.

note to self: kelly is having a birthday soon. so am i.
let's see - kelly, sadie, fawn, reese, sam!
happy birthday to me!!