The economy is really getting hard

For me is about the same, but some people are REALLY hurting.

Saw this ad in CL

I do not recommend to follow up on it to anyone, but that is as close to jumping into providing as possible.

It comes out to a $600 per session per week. Rather steep, but I am afraid this MILF will eventually land into the providing industry...
Damn. Speechless.
Wish I could have read it before it was flagged
Copy+paste of ad. Probably fake then?

--------------------------
I am a MILF that has 36DD's oh heck look at my pic! My man recently got laid off. If you want to get with us once every week. And let me show you how a MILF gets down then shoot us an email. My man needs a job. He was in Telecommunications and has dabled in home remodeling. Get him a job making atleast 15an hour and you get me once a week....................

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Find hubby a job and you get to bang her once a week? Strange and a bad idea.
At least that way you know where he is when you meet her :-)
Why do I have a feeling that even if this...arrangement was true, the idea of whomever finding hubby a job banging her weekly would get old after say...the second or third week?

Say you find him a job, and they hold up their end and you bang her once or twice. As soon as he got a paycheck I'd be inclined to think that they'd want 'renege' on their end.

Then again, maybe it's just me.
Interesting proposition. Awfully hard to enforce. No way of knowing if she's worth a shit in the sack. Or whether he's worth a shit at his job. Unless you just happen to have such a job laying around, seem a lot easier to just work another hour or two at your own job and pay for a session.
Copy+paste of ad. Probably fake then?
...ad text snipped...
Originally Posted by needingmilking
kudos to you for copying and pasting the ad text (*). ads on cl and bp and other places go to the bit bucket in the universe rather quickly. so, if one wants to extend the ad's internet life a bit, copy/paste it here.

(*)i'm somewhat o/c about telling/recommending this to posters.
Yes, it was weird and then flagged. I managed to email her, and asked her for more info. She responded that she would send me his resume (really?)
But I am thinking is fake. And obviously, very difficult to enforce.
That picture doesn't look like it was taken in a house owned by a guy that makes $15/hour. But it is an interesting proposition if true. Maybe I'll open a employment company.
Besides the nice background, she's also sporting at least $4K worth of MM boobs, as well.
I'll pass.
Besides the nice background, she's also sporting at least $4K worth of MM boobs, as well. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Well, maybe that is why she has money problems!