Republicans dumber than Democrats

And just to be clear, you can't inject liberal bias into an MRI LOL
  • shanm
  • 03-07-2015, 02:46 PM
In other news, the sky is blue, fire burns and LLIdiot is still an idiot
In other news, the sky is blue, fire burns and LLIdiot is still an idiot Originally Posted by shanm
Some things never change!
I've said all along they act out of fear. There's no basis for their fear.
Oh look, a thread made just for idiots (just passing through).
Oh look, a thread made just for idiots (just passing through). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thanks. Hard to argue with science.
One need only look at the posts by the lib-retards in this forum to know the OP is bogus, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Furthermore, for the last thirty years, high school dropouts have been voting dim-retard, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and did so by almost a 2 to 1 ratio in the last two presidential elections.
I give you science... and you give me high school graduates since 1980. If you read the article, which I doubt you did, they mentioned that there are smart republicans. They're the ones keeping the rest of the republican retards in the dark and voting against their own best interests.
I give you science... and you give me high school graduates since 1980. If you read the article, which I doubt you did, they mentioned that there are smart republicans. They're the ones keeping the rest of the republican retards in the dark and voting against their own best interests. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're in the dark about what may or may not be in my interest, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. And I read some of the questions on your "scientific surveys", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Deadly, WMDs were found in Iraq during Bush43's presidency, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, despite disavowal of the evidence by your lib-retard surveys and you.

And if your lib-retarded dropouts are so bloody intelligent, why didn't they finish high school, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?

A finding in a study on the relationship between science literacy and political ideology surprised the Yale professor behind it: Tea party members know more science than non-tea partiers.

[T]hose who identified as part of the tea party movement were actually better versed in science than those who didn’t, Kahan found. The findings met the conventional threshold of statistical significance, the professor said....

Kahan wrote that not only did the findings surprise him, they embarrassed him.

“I’ve got to confess, though, I found this result surprising. As I pushed the button to run the analysis on my computer, I fully expected I’d be shown a modest negative correlation between identifying with the Tea Party and science comprehension,” Kahan wrote.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/1...#ixzz3TpotoxZh

Jon Stewart says those who watch Fox News are the "most consistently misinformed media viewers"

EDITOR'S NOTE: On the June 21, 2011, edition of The Daily Show, Jon Stewart accepted our False verdict and apologized, saying, "I defer to (PolitiFact's) judgment and apologize for my mistake. To not do so would be irresponsible."

Fox’s 35 percent score places it exactly at the national average.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...news-are-most/
You're a lost cause. I'm done wit ya.
You're a lost cause. I'm done wit ya. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Considering as how you purportedly exemplify what your *scientific surveys* call smart, you'd lost before you'd started, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 07:47 PM
8! 7! 6! 5! 4! 3! 2!
[QUOTE=UnderConstruction;105646 2864]This should be fun [QUOTE]

I agree...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3TthEWEswI
  • Old-T
  • 03-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Too bad IIFFy, I really did think your old avatar was pretty nice.