Bored with Albany board

So what has happened to our small slice of the interweebs.. we used to have fast Eddie barking up a tree, Ziggy or Iggy trolling about Eddie, Rodash was once more of a bird and now Loki went and got all boring as a mod. He hasn't ripped a newbie a new asshole in quite some time. It seems as if there is less posting by the area hooks as well. Can someone bring some life to the area and start some shit please.
Everybody is all fucked out dude 😂😂😂
Everybody is all fucked out dude 😂😂😂 Originally Posted by Kittylover6
ALL FUCKED OUT....there is no such thing..
I don't ever remember the Albany section ever being that active!!Upstate is pretty active ...go check it out (osd n paulie r a good laugh)
Attached Images File Type: jpg VZM.IMG_20160916_094846.jpg (33.8 KB, 463 views)
Yeah it has been rather quiet around these parts lately. Let's just hope everyone is waiting on some nice weather (like Today-Friday) to come outta hibernation.
Even Upstate seems slow lately
Thanks for thinking of me " when I was once more of a bird ". I can't speak for some of the other members you mentioned, but truthfully speaking , I'm getting too fucking old to continue to be as vocal or confrontational as " the bird " used to be . I still do continue to read the sites and enjoy the comments & reviews by all the members . Please keep up the good work. Thanks all
It's kinda like this pic....

PK
Attached Images File Type: jpg 17522910_1418437528220094_3745410236660284229_n.jpg (61.7 KB, 351 views)
Thats what I'm talking about!!!! Go Loki!!
Awww I feel so good knowing I'm missed. NOT!
thanks though
Ziggy - LOL!!
Area hooks, perhaps if there were some that are worth while.....
Instead of the same ole ads saying the same ole thing. Especially the ones from one hook who is so stuck on herself going on about how beautiful and smart and thoughtful she is.

So what has happened to our small slice of the interweebs.. we used to have fast Eddie barking up a tree, Ziggy or Iggy trolling about Eddie, Rodash was once more of a bird and now Loki went and got all boring as a mod. He hasn't ripped a newbie a new asshole in quite some time. It seems as if there is less posting by the area hooks as well. Can someone bring some life to the area and start some shit please. Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
So what has happened to our small slice of the interweebs.. we used to have fast Eddie barking up a tree, Ziggy or Iggy trolling about Eddie, Rodash was once more of a bird and now Loki went and got all boring as a mod. He hasn't ripped a newbie a new asshole in quite some time. It seems as if there is less posting by the area hooks as well. Can someone bring some life to the area and start some shit please. Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
Sounds like a cry for help.....

ALL FUCKED OUT....there is no such thing..
I don't ever remember the Albany section ever being that active!!Upstate is pretty active ...go check it out (osd n paulie r a good laugh) Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Someone send SAB to the mansion for a WEEKEND... and I promise to pop in around here more often.....
Even Upstate seems slow lately Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Sorry.
I've been busy at the other place.....
It's never seemed super active to me here. Then again I just poke my head in every once in a while and kind of play catch up when I do.
It's never seemed super active to me here. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Blame Iggy..