Flatulence

This was a first for me. Not going to mention names, but I was at a popular subamp in Allen. Cute provider. As she was at the foot of the bed and bending over to massage my legs she lets out a loud one. She then giggled and said sorry. I did not respond back. I was still face down and didn't catch any smells. Has this ever happened to you?

I personally had a close encounter with TN as she was twisting me up like a pretzel, but was able to keep it in.

Happened to me at a legit Asian sub amp. Girl tried to lift my torso for a stretch while face down and farted. Said “sorry”, attempted the lift again and farted again. I’ve not been back... but that’s because it’s legit, not cuz of the gas lol.
I admit that I have had to wait for a kady to leave the room to get a hot towel before letting go...more than once. I doesn't get to me if a Lady expels a little gas...sometimes you just can't help it.
Shit happens.
I had a very attractive AMP girl in Dallas doing TUMA and I farted. I felt like such a putz I quit the session right there and left. Poor girl. I blew ass right in her mouth.
Don't hobby after Taco Bell outing.
There was a white girl at an amp, i went to the bathroom before and it looked like someone had taken a shit cuz it kind of smelled and there was toilet paper with shit in the waste basket, “your supposed to flush it down”

I went down for daty with the white girl and it smelled like ass, it was her that took the shit, her ass was not properly clean, boggles the mind there where showers in the facility she could have been courteous and showered before session...
Long ago Thai Nancy at Smile farted while giving me a massage , I just acted like I didn’t hear anything
Shit happens. Originally Posted by Last Ride
If shit happens when you fart, you probably better grab some TP ASAP.