Why are you a hobbyist/provider?

Basically, what is the root cause of why you hobby/provide? On my end, I was burned (she had an affair as I was faithful) and had a bitter divorce where my ex almost cleaned me out. Since then, I cannot nor care nor have the time to have a civi relationship. No need to get really personal...keep it at the surface level.

Men: Addiction? No intimacy with SO? Busy Professional? Low self-esteem? Thrill?

Ladies: Power? Financial? Addiction? Bad upbringing? Thrill? Needs acceptance? Hard times? No intimacy with SO?
So jh i sympathasize with your situation but....based on my RCFA - root cause fault analysis. ...filling in the gap, understanding women better.

Outcome... Be patient, be respectful , be understanding , give them the space....
I like sex.
  • cr76
  • 12-23-2016, 01:35 PM
I like Adult Entertainment.
I like to be adult entertainment.
As I've said before:

1) I like getting blow jobs more than SO little likes giving them, so I simply decided to outsource that activity.

2) I didn't get enough 20 year old pussy when I was in my 20s so I'm making up for it now.

3) I really dig the variety, and I have no tolerance for the drama an affair or FWB would entail.
And yes I like what tbone said I was either busy with studies or preparing for missions...no time to explore.....
  • cr76
  • 12-23-2016, 04:03 PM
I like to be adult entertainment. Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
I see what you did there Raquel ;-)
Why the fuck not?
Convenience
Horniness
Loneliness

And apparently I'm either not black enough or too black for civilian women to give me a chance (but my dollars are just green enough for the providers here lol)
All the reasons you listed are likely culprits for why we all do it.

For myself: the freedom to run my life as I see fit. Also, it's empowering and can be a huge turn on and thrill. Also, my secret reason....it's a great way to meet men.
I have a big penis and regular girls bitch

I did a long time in marines. Hookers and whores is all I've known since I was 18...environment I grew up in..

I'm looking for my wifey...being a slut is a guideline for my lady-to-be....

I'm a dude that enjoys blowing my money
The touch of a beautiful woman.
Being able to lavish soft warm kisses on beautiful soft skin.
To be able to touch the sensual curves slowly appreciating them taking them in by eye and feel.
A sweet warm sensual kiss.
Skin on skin writhing feeling her get closer and closer to her pleasure.
The sweet taste of them.
The sweet sounds and faces of female orgasm
The total eroticism, turn on and reward of the female orgasm.
Having the most powerful orgasm (s) when with the skilled ladies of ECCIE
How many more do you want?
The touch of a beautiful woman.
Being able to lavish soft warm kisses on beautiful soft skin.
To be able to touch the sensual curves slowly appreciating them taking them in by eye and feel.
A sweet warm sensual kiss.
Skin on skin writhing feeling her get closer and closer to her pleasure.
The sweet taste of them.
The sweet sounds and faces of female orgasm
The total eroticism, turn on and reward of the female orgasm.
Having the most powerful orgasm (s) when with the skilled ladies of ECCIE
How many more do you want? Originally Posted by Dynalow96
I bet u lite a candle and played some slow music when u wrote that.