Is...... Dorfy a ho, or ... a secret Girl Scout cookie sales person?

No mention of being Cuban on Wednesday will be tolerated in this particularly threAD.

No, Taint either...
Seriously
Trollop who swears she's smart. Same damn minute.
Trollop who swears she's smart. Same damn minute. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
All you do is troll me so until you actually have something intelligent to say please keep your comments to yourself...

You worry about me more than worrying about who is going to suck your nipple dick next...

It makes me warm & fuzzy thanks for keeping up with me..
  • dmode
  • 01-04-2017, 10:10 PM
All you do is troll me so until you actually have something intelligent to say please keep your comments to yourself...

You worry about me more than worrying about who is going to suck your NIPPLE DICK next...

It makes me warm & fuzzy thanks for keeping up with me.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I learned a new term today.

Thank you Dorfy. =)
DM has put up nearly 12,000 post's..

...Gets upset when called a troll, priceless lol!

...Gets upset when called a troll, priceless lol! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I'm not upset being called a troll that's what you don't understand... I don't give a shit what you or any other hater has to say about me because in all honesty yall advertise my name for free..

When I post I'm working when you post you're doing nothing but wasting finger strokes.. So thanks for the advertising it's greatly appreciated...

You don't know what UPSET DORTHY looks like on a keyboard but nice imagination I bet you feel like A SOMEBODY when you hit that submit button...
I learned a new term today.

Thank you Dorfy. =) Originally Posted by dmode
Kiss
I don't even get the point of starting this thread...OP, if you have a problem with Dorthy, come up with something better than this stupid shit because it makes no sense. And wrong place to mention Girl Scouts. This is a whore board and not a place I want to think of when I buy some cookies I don't even want from a kid to help her get to her sales quota...I don't even remember what award they get to shame me into buying them. And I don't even eat sweets.

...Gets upset when called a troll, priceless lol! Originally Posted by USAsoldier
I don't even get the point of starting this thread...OP, if you have a problem with Dorthy, come up with something better than this stupid shit because it makes no sense. And wrong place to mention Girl Scouts. This is a whore board and not a place I want to think of when I buy some cookies I don't even want from a kid to help her get to her sales quota...I don't even remember what award they get to shame me into buying them. And I don't even eat sweets. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Would you rather thinck of doing Keebler elves?
Would you rather thinck of doing Keebler elves? Originally Posted by pyramider
Mucass, has his priorities all fucked up.
Mucass, has his priorities all fucked up. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
And what were your priorities starting this stupid thread? This should be a funny answer. Mucass wants to laugh...
And what were your priorities starting this stupid thread? This should be a funny answer. Mucass wants to laugh... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Mucass, go back to sucking Cock, I don't think Dorfy needs a WK
Mucass, go back to sucking Cock, I don't think Dorfy needs a WK Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Mucass doesn't think that was an actual answer to his question. Or maybe thinking about guys sucking cock is your answer to everything. Fuck if Mucass knows. Mucass is not a 7th grader because he's a little more evolved than the intended insultee so he's confused. Poor Mucass, he expected more from such a smart person.