Amberbamber??

Got a text she's **************.. If you *** *** ***** *** ********...

Staff edit, Spice-It is not permitted to discuss or speculate about a member's medical condition unless they have mentioned it themselves.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
  • cr76
  • 01-06-2017, 06:46 AM
Was it from her directly?
This won't play well with the mods and it shouldn't
Smh a guy contacted me yesterday asking if i heard the same thing. He mentioned that he received a Random text and as i mentioned to him "i dont care for the drama that her and simply t have ". Those two have been going at it for the past few months(doing some pretty screwed up stuff to one another) . so, op have you meet with simply t? I find it pretty weird how a complete stranger(per say) have you guys number(yea right)
  • ognob
  • 01-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Bring forth the ban hammer...
Even if this is confirmed and I doubt it would be....it shouldn't be here.... period
Got a text she's **************.. If you *** *** ***** *** ********... Originally Posted by MamboKing
Per the guidelines:

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

Random text with no attributable source? Seems like completely spurious gossip, which can be very damaging to anyone's reputation. For all we know it's a vicious rumor started by a jealous rival or a discontented suitor!
SMH...she isn't even on ECCIE anymore and hasn't been for a while. You guys are freaking out over pure gossip n rumors. If she didn't call or text you directly, would not believe shit that's said.
I gotta see the outcome of this thread!!! Fucktards constantly say the stupidest shit!! **Eats popcorn minding her business** wait on it!!!!!!!!!!...

Not an alert.

Also...
SMH...she isn't even on ECCIE anymore and hasn't been for a while. You guys are freaking out over pure gossip n rumors. If she didn't call or text you directly, would not believe shit that's said. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
She logged in recently & responded to an iso in November... ijs

But you have a point
Mambo, you're lucky that your post was redacted. Otherwise, it would have served as a self alert for any provider that researched you in the future.
I gotta see the outcome of this thread!!! Fucktards constantly say the stupidest shit!! **Eats popcorn minding her business** wait on it!!!!!!!!!
............... Originally Posted by mzluvly
ayeee I'll most def share with you some popcorn. Lets sit n laugh at the drama team talk about irrelevant and MIA providers!