New Ladies - DO NOT SEE CUTE PAPI - READ - Screen

I have never posted a welcome thread so this is it.

Hi, welcome me, #wave.

New ladies- don't be stupid. Don't be so eager to get verified you accept amyone. Instantly.

NOTICE:

There is a predator here who goes by the handle "cute papi" - go read post about and from him.

Also, his normal method of operation is to solicit a 15 minute session for $100. Just say no to anyone doing that unless you fully screen them and find they are safe.

Go ask the other providers before setting an appointment. Check phone numbers, get p411.

Basically. DO NOT BE STUPID.

Finally, a papi review will most likely ruin your future here, and what you will read about in his posts you may ruin more than that. Read. Ask.

It's your life at stake

Oh and. Hi. Welcome me.
Searches who CP is*
Lol Wrong forum sir. Should be in alerts retard
I should be and have been an alert Originally Posted by the cute papi
Refreshing to see that you admit to being alert material, however, this is my one and only welcome wagon post. So welcome me everyone. There is no guideline as to the exact content or timing of a ww post, only that you get one and one only. This is mine.

Welcome me people.
Searches who CP is* Originally Posted by X3psychox3
Could that possibly be your other handle?
Welcome, all new providers please take heed.
Yes I'm a bad guy but I'm still gonna fuck all the newbies I like
^^Maybe Mythos wants you to fuck him too CP. Don't discriminate, regulate. Oh and Welcum Mythos! Pics and menu?? Lmao!
Refreshing to see that you admit to being alert material, however, this is my one and only welcome wagon post. So welcome me everyone. There is no guideline as to the exact content or timing of a ww post, only that you get one and one only. This is mine.

Welcome me people. Originally Posted by Mythos
Incorrect. Welcome forum posts are typically allowed to be made within the first 7 days of membership.

Moved to coed.
Btw, Who is this Mythos ?
Yes I'm a bad guy but I'm still gonna fuck all the newbies I like Originally Posted by the cute papi
Ahhhhh, no. Only the ones that your social security disability benefits will allow you to afford.
Btw, Who is this Mythos ? Originally Posted by SamHouston
A shared male account used by several of the Hens.
Mythos, exactly how are you a legit hobbyist with you're zero reviews?
Mythos, exactly how are you a legit hobbyist with you're zero reviews? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Reviews dont mean shit anybody can write a funky ass review
No reviews = no credibility