Who's the "go-to" girl now in Rochester

From what I've heard, Monet was a real sweatheart, but I never did work up the courage to give her a ring. I haven't noticed a lot of buzz surrounding any of the current ad's I see on BP. Any advice on a good provider in Rochester for some one relatively new to the hobby? (I've seen a few, but have had some less than stellar results lol).
What age range and body type are you looking for?
Age, probably 35 and under. Body, I'm not really a BBW kind of guy, but I don't mind a little extra. From spinner to medium build is great by me. The biggest thing for me is personality. My past experiences have been rushed and mechanical. I'm hoping I can find a provider that can make the experience fun and relaxing.
Anita fits the bill for sure. She is a sweetheart and you will like her. There are a lot of old regulars in Rochester that are now UTR for whatever reason.
If you are relying on providers that only advertise on BP then expect many more rushed and mechanical experiences. Your best bet is to look into verified providers on this site. I've read great things about Anita. She happens to occasionally advertise on BP. Other ECCIE gals that advertise on BP are Hunter(Kate), JadaStar, Amy, Miss Elizabeth. Probably a few others I'm missing. There are some quality providers that only advertise on BP but they are rare. The only one I can think of right now is Ashley. She is sexy 20yo spinner type who's been well reviewed.
I'm from Albany and have zero Rochester experience, but I was always under the impression Nikki was the best in Rochester.
  • lou21
  • 07-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Nikki is very hot!
I'm from Albany and have zero Rochester experience, but I was always under the impression Nikki was the best in Rochester. Originally Posted by justin2659
Dont have too say any more!! You hit the nail on the Head
You want to fuck the girl who is fucking the most guys in the whole city? Okay homie!
Thanks a ton guys! I'm going to give Nikki / Anita both a call. I didn't realize there where a lot of under the radar talent outside of BP. I'll post a review with results
ya utr on eccie oooookkkkk

give snuggles a try LOL http://www.thesnuggery.org

give snuggles a try LOL http://www.thesnuggery.org Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I think I might...
  • 74Jag
  • 07-15-2012, 02:45 PM
Is snuggles just snuggles? The site sounds serious about PJs staying on. But come on - have you ever snuggled without just having sex?
ya utr on eccie oooookkkkk

give snuggles a try LOL http://www.thesnuggery.org Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
WTF! I wished I saw this before I hit Rochester. It would have come in handy after I broke my dick! (lol... I said 'handy')

"Q. What if I become sexually aroused during my session?
A. Don't worry, it happens! Although sexual activity is not permitted, arousal is perfectly normal and should not make anyone feel uncomfortable "
Not the hottest looking gal out and about. But she dos have that just fuck errrr just snuggle me look.