Is there a stong market for BnG and body rubs?

Marketing question: Is there a strong market for bng and body rubs? If so, what area would you think would be best?

Mother nature is in charge (full bloom..ugh) and being that I'm just now getting back on my feet so I have to be careful where I spend my money for a incall.

Feed back very much appreciated.
There are a lot of guys that are looking for just that.
There are a lot of guys that are looking for just that. Originally Posted by hemiman

What area would you suggest?
  • GNG
  • 05-13-2016, 11:35 AM
I WISH I had a regular go-to gal for BnGs. Sadly once I moved away to Arizona, I truly found myself in a desert. Literally and figuratively.

Absolutely there's a market.
Looking for a quality massage and extras.

Not the light teasing rub and then negotiating the tug.
I WISH I had a regular go-to gal for BnGs. Sadly once I moved away to Arizona, I truly found myself in a desert. Literally and figuratively.

Absolutely there's a market. Originally Posted by GNG

That doesn't sound that much fun. LOL.

Good to know and thanks for the feed back.
  • GNG
  • 05-13-2016, 11:47 AM
Ever been to Phoenix? Lol
Nope
Yes, absolutely a market IMO. A lot of providers in North Dallas but not many in Eastern part so I would think you could corner the market here. Especially with your body!
  • GNG
  • 05-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Nope Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
It was more of a hint than a question. Haha!
Yes, absolutely a market IMO. A lot of providers in North Dallas but not many in Eastern part so I would think you could corner the market here. Especially with your body! Originally Posted by Rudeshocker

Thanks for the feed back Rudeshocker. I will have to look into that area. It's good to know I might be able to sail through the rough waters.

Have a great weekend!
I 2nd the motion for the eastern part of Dallas.
Thanks for the feed back Rudeshocker. I will have to look into that area. It's good to know I might be able to sail through the rough waters.

Have a great weekend! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
PM me if you make it to the area. I would love to meet with you.
I am strong in this market..meaning fbsm is my main go too. If I was too suggest a area, I will be totatlly selfish and say HEB area with a strong emphasis on Hurst. Ft worth is a great area to based your operations
Awesome and thanks for the feed back. :-)