Tight Vaginas

This may be true or just coincidence but In my experience girls who I have seen the hobby life vs girls outside the hobby, the girls in the hobby usally are tight and the ones I see outside the hobby aren't . You would think it would be the opposite because the number of partners the hobby girls see Vs a no hobby girl. Has anyone else noticed this or am I crazy.
LOL, that is funny but kinda makes sense. When you work a muscle it gets more toned, plus there may be less natural lube from a working girl who is not really turned on so they feel tighter.
Personally I do "Kegal Exercises" every day that helps to keepthose muscles tright
Personally I do "Kegal Exercises" every day that helps to keepthose muscles tright Originally Posted by Angel14609
Do you Kegal on a clients face??
Do you Kegal on a clients face?? Originally Posted by alphonse1948
Why don't you cum by and find out
Personally I do "Kegal Exercises" every day that helps to keepthose muscles tright Originally Posted by Angel14609
Wow my phone is having spelling issues today
jimmies ...who else thincks ...there might be a new ...exxxpert in town?
jimmies ...who else thincks ...there might be a new ...exxxpert in town? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
62 Yes Recommendations does speak something of my exxxpertise
62 Yes Recommendations does speak something of my exxxpertise Originally Posted by Angel14609
Lol it's funny because you were one of the girls I was thinkng of when I started this thread lol
Lol it's funny because you were one of the girls I was thinkng of when I started this thread lol Originally Posted by Seanross26
You should Cum see me again and let them know a recent visit view of how tight n juicy I am
You should Cum see me again and let them know a recent visit view of how tight n juicy I am Originally Posted by Angel14609
ya better let the jimmie ...know ...that ya be in the process of moving ...cause he may not have ...heard about it
This may be true or just coincidence but In my experience girls who I have seen the hobby life vs girls outside the hobby, the girls in the hobby usally are tight and the ones I see outside the hobby aren't . You would think it would be the opposite because the number of partners the hobby girls see Vs a no hobby girl. Has anyone else noticed this or am I crazy. Originally Posted by Seanross26
Providers also tend to be cleaner, too.

Do you Kegal on a clients face?? Originally Posted by alphonse1948
For an upcharge ...

62 Yes Recommendations does speak something of my exxxpertise Originally Posted by Angel14609

Fucking wks ...
ya better let the jimmie ...know ...that ya be in the process of moving ...cause he may not have ...heard about it Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Haha PM Haha