Liberal NAACP leader doesn't know her own race !

Rachel Delezal, the Leader of the NAACP Spokane Washington branch and Professor of "African American Studies" at Eastern Washington University has been outed by her own parents for claiming on official documents that she's African American when her birth certificate clearly shows that both her parents are White, with European ancestry.
When asked by a reporter of station KXLY point blank " Are you African-American" , she replied, " I don't understand the question " .

In the liberal's world, a "Reverend" can call himself a "Reverend" and spread hate, be an active race baiter, incite looting and riots, be an extortionist and tax dodger and "it's all good".
In the liberals world, a sitting President can go on national television and repeat his " I did not..." line when confronted with sexual harassment charges and the women's movement stays silent about his action EVEN AFTER HE ADMITS THAT HE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
In the liberals world, woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot will deny having multiple handles on here, working the glory holes, liking cocks more than life itself and deny his homosexual behavior, all while claiming to be a genius .
So who is the conservative NCAAP leader?
Oh hell no. I am not believing this goofy white bitch did this shit. This is the actual video of her interview, lol. She's nothing but a big Fraud.

Jim

https://youtu.be/dRPR-yCvR-c
Just another bat shit crazy woman jim, nothing to get excited about.
Just another bat shit crazy woman jim, nothing to get excited about. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Deception has become fashionable. This is a news clip of her parents being asked about this.

Jim

https://youtu.be/IOgfsspiw6o
Deception has become fashionable. This is a news clip of her parents being asked about this.

Jim

https://youtu.be/IOgfsspiw6o Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You do know that we are all African, right? Technically...
Rachel Delezal, the Leader of the NAACP Spokane Washington branch and Professor of "African American Studies" at Eastern Washington University has been outed by her own parents for claiming on official documents that she's African American when her birth certificate clearly shows that both her parents are White, with European ancestry.
When asked by a reporter of station KXLY point blank " Are you African-American" , she replied, " I don't understand the question " .

In the liberal's world, a "Reverend" can call himself a "Reverend" and spread hate, be an active race baiter, incite looting and riots, be an extortionist and tax dodger and "it's all good".
In the liberals world, a sitting President can go on national television and repeat his " I did not..." line when confronted with sexual harassment charges and the women's movement stays silent about his action EVEN AFTER HE ADMITS THAT HE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
In the liberals world, woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot will deny having multiple handles on here, working the glory holes, liking cocks more than life itself and deny his homosexual behavior, all while claiming to be a genius . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
So only a black person can teach african-american studies? Should we resurrect James Madison to teach constitutional law classes?
You do know that we are all African, right? Technically... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Oh yeah, here we go.

Jim
  • Tetas
  • 06-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Fauxcahontas anyone??
Put her on the DIm's ballot, she's a shoe-in!
You do know that we are all African, right? Technically... Originally Posted by WombRaider
And you do know Obama is also CAUCASIAN.. and not just "technically", right?

So.. since we "are all African".. I can go be a director of a state chapter of the NAACP.. and Paul Ryan can join the Congressional Black Caucus?
And you do know Obama is also CAUCASIAN.. and not just "technically", right?

So.. since we "are all African".. I can go be a director of a state chapter of the NAACP.. and Paul Ryan can join the Congressional Black Caucus? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Did I say either of those things? What is with you people and putting words in other's mouths? I simply said that technically, we are all African. That's where man came from. I doubt Paul Ryan would want to join the Black Caucus. As for the director of the NAACP, where does it say that person must be black?
Fauxcahontas anyone??
Put her on the DIm's ballot, she's a shoe-in! Originally Posted by Tetas
Good ole Lieawatha Fauxcahotis !! Bet that would be a hell of a "debate" between her and Shrillary. Just for the volume of BS spewed by those two lyin liberals ! woomby's next blow-up doll will be one of Lieawatha, just watch !!
Oh yeah, here we go.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Are we not? We evolved to have different skin color based on our environment, but we all came from the same place. You do know there are white people in Africa, who are born there, yes? And they would be... African.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent..._modern_humans
Good ole Lieawatha Fauxcahotis !! Bet that would be a hell of a "debate" between her and Shrillary. Just for the volume of BS spewed by those two lyin liberals ! woomby's next blow-up doll will be one of Lieawatha, just watch !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Incorrect. Don't find her attractive. Why would I have a blow-up doll of a female though? You can't even keep your bullshit straight
Did I say either of those things? What is with you people and putting words in other's mouths? I simply said that technically, we are all African. That's where man came from. I doubt Paul Ryan would want to join the Black Caucus. As for the director of the NAACP, where does it say that person must be black? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Guess you can be proud of being the National "Leader" of the Cool Arrows and Mama Lones, homo chapter, huh woomby ?