What will the Trump Presidency look like?

Trump will be the Republican nominee. What would it be like for America to have as it's President someone who actually has had a successful career and accomplishments in life for a change. You'd have to go back to Herbert Hoover to find a President who's even had any kind of real job before entering politics. Could this set a trend? Could it be that Americans from now on will look for candidates who are accomplished professionals at something and have proven their competence?
I'm not sure filing bankruptcy 3 times is a sign of a good business man. Somebody got stuck, and while I appreciate his "shake it up" style, I'm afraid he has no idea how strong the "good old boy" club is in DC. He, like Obama, will find he has foes that he has to work around.. Term limits for Senators and Reps is what we need, break up that established club and THEN things might get done.
we do not need a xenophobic bigot running the country. he has created even more hatred towards other races and religions and he is a failure at business. his money would have earned more sitting in a simple bank account than he made running those businesses into the ground.Current polls say bernie would beat him by 12% or Hillary by 2-3%.
. Look at our economy and our financial rating and then make an intelligent decision when voting. I just wish people would stop bringing race into politics or anything else for that matter.
I found a list of our current president's accomplishments through January 2014. Do we need someone to improve the current agenda or keep the status quo? You decide........

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...t-of-the-usa/#
Unfortunately Animal, a lot of Americans don't like the facts of anything and that's why we as a nation end up losing. Most Americans are lazy and don't want to put the research time in so they can vote intelligently.
Most Americans also, vote by party no matter the situation as was seen by last election. On top of all that, most Americans, can't handle the truth or won't except the truth.

Lastly, most Americans can't handle someone speaking of the facts, they tend to like the lies they hear.
Well, at least the talk show hosts will have some awesome material lol

Unfortunately hillary's a nonstarter so it looks like circus time
My 2 simple POTUS choosing strategies:
1) Who will provide the most freedom.
2) Who will we see the least of for 4 yrs.
  • Loxly
  • 02-23-2016, 01:31 PM
My 2 simple POTUS choosing strategies:
1) Who will provide the most freedom.
2) Who will we see the least of for 4 yrs. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
Might also want to consider who you'll be providing a nice retirement for. Even if they only serve one term they'll have a lifetime benefit plus security for them and their immediate family. So the Clintons might be double-dippers.

Trump really needs to start working on the "Drop Outs". He knows he'll get blocked on a lot of his ideas so he'd better start talking about his vision of cabinet members and agency heads. I, for one, would like to see him appoint Huckabee as head of the VA.

In the end I think he'll work up a bi-partisan staff but we will see.

Maybe he could get Carson to get Cruz a nose job. I can't stand his whining voice.
a Trump Presidency.....

I honestly believe he says the stupid shit he does on purpose. He and the Clintons are still chums

brave thing to post in Cruz's backyard
Republican strategist are secretly worried candidate Trump will lose 45-48 states.
I'm not sure filing bankruptcy 3 times is a sign of a good business man. Originally Posted by nuglet
Trump is a fucking joke. However, the bankruptcy complaint is unfair. He's in high dollar real estate. Even the honest real estate moguls have lots of bankruptcies.

You form a corporation or something similar. You borrow money, sell stock, etc. and make an effort to make money. If things pay off, your investors do well. If not, they lose their money. The people investing in such things are generally well informed and know the risks. They know it's high risk and charge high interest rates in return.

Now, if he did something particularly wrong in his bankruptcies, that's a valid complaint, but if you're in the high dollar real estate business and aren't having some bankruptcies, you're probably not earning a good yield overall.

The movie Idiocracy is coming true.
Trump is a fucking joke. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
And if he wins then US will be a huge joke. Trump already severed many ties while running, imagine what other relations with other nations he'll destroy if he is president.
I think a businessman is going to be good for America - but then I am a Trumpet -- stumpin for the Trump baby - Trump,Trump,Trump!!