Redstate website revealed

RedState is an American conservative political blog. RedState is owned by the Salem Media Group, a conservative media company.

Co-founder Ben Domenech has admitted to plagarism in the past.
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2021, 06:37 AM
and - Psucki/nazi pelosi/Schumer - never admit to their Racist, marxist . liberal cultist Lies
sad - vm.

To be 'triggered' by teh word Conservative.
TDS leaks from your keyboard fingetips.
Completely off topic of this thread, and just another rehash of your 1000s of posts.....stalking now ?
  • oeb11
  • 10-26-2021, 09:08 AM
really - do we have to go through this same nonsense over this POINTLESS waste of bandwidth?
Unfortunately - maybe - until DPST disciples learn to post reasonable. cogent, and constructive debate points
Not Xinn propaganda Lies.
Look in the mirror time. And.....when will you stop trolling and adding nothing ?
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2021, 11:01 AM
Look in the mirror time. And.....when will you stop trolling and adding nothing ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
The next time Dads something besides DPST will be the first
The next time Dads something besides DPST will be the first Originally Posted by WTF
You DiPShiTing me?
What's the point of this? You're highlighting bullshit media outlets that a minority of people consume?

You should look into MSN, ABC, Fox, CNN, NPR, etc.
... ' course it IS HIS THREAD!
He can highlight whatever he wants.

### Salty
Co-founder Ben Domenech has admitted to plagarism in the past. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Wouldn’t this be a resume enhancement, considering who you supported for president?
He's trying VERY hard not to start another orange man bad thread...so he comes up with this.
I've asked him to come up with some encouraging words on the state of affairs that this country is in because of leftwing policies...
Wouldn’t this be a resume enhancement, considering who you supported for president? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

I didn't vote for Biden and I don't give a shit about Biden. Can't wait to see another one of your stupid comments.
RedState is an American conservative political blog. RedState is owned by the Salem Media Group, a conservative media company.

Co-founder Ben Domenech has admitted to plagarism in the past. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What's the big deal here? Am I missing something?

Not to deflect, but about plagiarism, Biden did a lot of that and still got elected. Shit, he even said the n word on camera several times and people still voted for him!
He's trying VERY hard not to start another orange man bad thread...so he comes up with this.
I've asked him to come up with some encouraging words on the state of affairs that this country is in because of leftwing policies... Originally Posted by bb1961

You are at least a month or two behind. You are no longer a POISANT. Just fading away like an old soldier.

You were the one complaining about MSN as a source. And now you are defending this piece of tabloid garbage.

HAHAHAHAHA
Thread will be closed soon.