Kinky - translation please!

For the guys: she says she's "kinky" or you say you want "kinky". What are your expectations?

For the ladies: you say you're "kinky" or you like "kinky" what should a guy expect?

I hear and see the term used, but I wonder just what it translates into during a session? I'm sure there are many different expectations or interpretations, kind of like "GFE" and its derivatives used on this site! Maybe it depends on where one draws the line between not-the-same-old-routine and flat-out weird or scary? Inquiring minds want to know!
Hmmm, just realized that due to ECCIE posting rules, responses may have to be carefully worded, posted in Private or PM'ed to avoid being whacked by the mods. Does "whacked" qualify as "kinky"?!! Guess that's what one gets when posting late! Will see how this turns out anyways!
If the session includes the exploration of all orifices (both guy and girl), especially with tools, toys and machinery...that, to me, is getting close to "kinky".
I would think any form or variation of BDSM could be considered kinky as well
Some people used to thinck BBCR was kincky ... but now its maintream.
Don't be so modest, Three Sides - you're the Johnny Numbers of BBCR.
Sexy is when you use a feather....Kinky is when you use the whole chicken
Guy's definition of kinky: full menu including greek, bdsm, multiple partners, etc..

Girl's definition of kinky: You can leave the closet light on.
gee, and I was thinking kinky was BBQ.
1. kinky
Foot-sucking, rubber wearing, pee on me, fruit-fuckin', candlewax drippin', long fingernail scrapin', tossed salad eatin',multiple partner havin', she-male, oil-drenched, chocolate sauce, whipped cream covered,vibrator usin',dress-up,banned in 30 states type of sex.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kinky

LOL
I find that, more often than not, kinky, freaky, nasty, slutty, etc. are nothing more than interchangeable marketing terms. Appeals to the pervert in all of us.
Kinky, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. lol.

I have gentlemen that feel like DATO is kinky and others who treat it as vanilla as DATY.

Kinky is whatever you feel it is.
DallasRain...+1, im guilty on all charges
Kinky, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. lol.

I have gentlemen that feel like DATO is kinky and others who treat it as vanilla as DATY.

Kinky is whatever you feel it is. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Reese, you do DATO? Another side of you, so to speak.... Remind me next time.