Small Town Gal Coming to Dallas

• Reddd
  • 04-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Problem waiting to happen, I know ....

There a ex-dancer I've been trying to help but it's a hopeless cause. She's in a bigger bind than I can reasonably fund - plus she's spoiled by the quick money. She's made a prior trip to Dallas, danced during the afternoons at a well known club. She's planning a return trip to Dallas. Is this really the best way for a gal prepared to do extras to make quick bucks?

I hate to see this happen, but if she's going to do it, seems like the least I could do is provide what input I can gather from those in the know.

I'd appreciate thoughts on the best club/shift and any other suggestions to help her avoid trouble and do well.

Thanks in Advance,
Depending on the lady, and what she is willing to do, I would think Cabaret Royale or the Fare Room would be good bets. Now if she is attractive enough, and has the personality, I know girls at The Lodge and The Men's Club who do very well. Although IMHO extra's are rare in those two clubs.
"She's in a bigger bind than I can reasonably fund - plus she's spoiled by the quick money."

ruh roh...
Problem waiting to happen, I know ....

There a ex-dancer I've been trying to help but it's a hopeless cause. She's in a bigger bind than I can reasonably fund - plus she's spoiled by the quick money. She's made a prior trip to Dallas, danced during the afternoons at a well known club. She's planning a return trip to Dallas. Is this really the best way for a gal prepared to do extras to make quick bucks?

I hate to see this happen, but if she's going to do it, seems like the least I could do is provide what input I can gather from those in the know.

I'd appreciate thoughts on the best club/shift and any other suggestions to help her avoid trouble and do well.

Thanks in Advance, Originally Posted by Reddd
If you really want to help her, maybe teach her how to manage her money. Enroll her in a class or something. How to choose the right directions, make the money and save it! All of us girls make enough money, but only very few of us know how manage our money and to plan for the future.
Daddy...can I have my allowance now?
No.
But why?
No.
But whhhyyyyy?
Because I said so, that's why!
Daddy...can we go to Dallas so I can strip, suck dick and smear the mens' spooge on the back of chairs?
No.
But why?
No.
But why?
OK...lemme put a note on Eccie and get some advice.
Thank you Daddy! I'll pay you 20% after expenses like tissues and mouthwash!
My advice is to direct her to one or two well-known, long-term, reliable providers here, then stay the fuck out of her business.
Nice cape!
My advice is to direct her to one or two well-known, long-term, reliable providers here, then stay the fuck out of her business. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Can you say that again ? I remember a hobbiest who brought a civie girl and tried to assist her in becoming a provider. It was a sobbering disaster. If i can find the he link I will post it.
revised:
My advice is to leave her to her own business.

it's her life. do you really want to be a large factor in how she does in life?
if the answer is yes - run some/all of her life and be prepared for all consequences!! and dont come back here moaning if it goes south, waaaay south.
if the answer is no - leave her be.

besides, you said it yourself.
but it's a hopeless cause. She's in a bigger bind than I can reasonably fund - plus she's spoiled by the quick money.

the least you could do is help her make an informed decision, but not make it for her.
Can you say that again ? I remember a hobbiest who brought a civie girl and tried to assist her in becoming a provider. It was a sobbering disaster. If i can find the he link I will post it. Originally Posted by Thatdude
If you're implying that I have ever assisted a civilian girl to become a provider, that's unadulterated horseshit.