What if someone gave you $2k... what would you do with it?

What if someone gave you $2k with NO strings attached.

What would you do with it? Hobby some and save some? Spend it on your other hobby (example: golf)? Go on a vacation?

Or would you go hog wild in this hobby?

netman
I will be happy to help anyone with 2K spend it, and have before. We could have a great weekend somewhere!

Not that you're asking the ladies, but if someone just GAVE me 2K and told me not to use it for bills, I'd put $500 in my savings account and use the remaining $1,500 to go on a trip. I haven't been anywhere lately and I'm restless.
If someone handed me $2k just for the heck of it, the first thing I would do: kiss them...passionately. They might have to pry my face off of theirs. Then I would offer them some twat, even though you stated it's no strings attached. Why? Because offering them some pussy seems like the polite thing to do.

After all that, Elysa and I will be booking a trip to the Caribbean. If for some reason she is unable to go with me on the trip, I would put the money toward a little cosmetic surgery that I'm eventually going to have done.
I prefer to boink with $ I've earned. So I'd pay it forward. A animal rescue group I have deep ties to would get a $2,000 donation.
I would ask why can't I have four thousand... cheap bastard.
If someone handed me $2k just for the heck of it, the first thing I would do: kiss them...passionately. They might have to pry my face off of theirs. Then I would offer them some twat, even though you stated it's no strings attached. Why? Because offering them some pussy seems like the polite thing to do.

After all that, Elysa and I will be booking a trip to the Caribbean. If for some reason she is unable to go with me on the trip, I would put the money toward a little cosmetic surgery that I'm eventually going to have done. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

I like where your heads at.
$1k for Costa Rica, $1k for the old credit card!
All into my savings account. I'm in the process of saving for my first house....good Lord it's a long arduous process.
spread it around to my kids and SO.... hey, wait a minute, that happens every week, but the amount is more like $2k*8 lol..... such is lfe
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

Why aren't more women raised to be as polite as the Original Dannie? Ladies there is a lesson here ... be polite.
Register for college, go to grad school, learn a new language......awww fuck who am I kidding ill just go spend it on pussy!
  • S-Man
  • 06-30-2012, 03:38 PM
How much does a round the world ticket costs these days? I would enjoy traveling to six continents on one trip.
2K doesn't get ya far in today's economy...lol

In all reality--I would go get dental insurance and get my teeth fixed

But fantasy wise==
I would take my 80 year old mom on a weekend trip to Montana..she has never been there and I told her how awesome it is,so she keeps saying "One day I am going"!
See my regulars more. Spread the wealth.
Lately as much research as I've been doing on making money on the side with websites and some offline methods... I'd certainly invest most of that to continue to make more money....

Or I'd just see a hot girl like Megan Lee or Safire Sweet. LOL.