Having a State of the art Dungeon in Dallas or deep ellum..

Okay I had a really great year last 2012 so I noticed when I get back to Dallas there really is not too many places to play.

I was thinking about opening a dungeon this year since i will be here more often the only problem is finding an area to rent space / build I don't want to rent an apartment because my neighbors could get the wrong idea.

My residential area is way too exclusive to have people going in and out so versus trying to find places to rent, i'm thinking of building my own dungeon...

Any suggestions Where to start?
Buy a used manufactured home and put it in a more rural area?
hmmmm something to think about but i did want a place that would be easy to get to.. in austin there are lots of options as in NYC where i'm used to playing but there's one or two of them in Dallas/... I'll put it on my list.. Thanks
  • mes77
  • 01-17-2013, 12:23 AM
Deep ellum... They are selling and renting for CHEAP
There are quite a few dungeons in private residences. There are also a few ladies who are open to you renting their space.

Although I don't feel that I have the freedom to actually suggest anyone.

Good luck! I've thought about opening up such a thing myself!
Ms Elizabeth, really-other than yours, who else please
I sent you a PM. And even then, I didn't share with you specifics. (I'm writing this to discourage others from asking!)

Sometimes, you have to look around and "see".

Always,
Elisabeth
Will do I will ask around. ( a little more) I have asked around in DFW but some peoples terms I cannot agree to etc...

I have asked a couple in Austin, NYC, Detroit, And Chicago no problem but in Dallas I guess I just have to do some more research.

Also, I was looking at Deep Ellum because I did notice the super low prices for the area, industrial warehouse are in and very convenient for my side hobbies.

I'll complete my due-diligence and make my choice in a month or two thanks!!!!

Governess Ty
Having a fully equipped dungeon can be fun and very hot

Of course with the right partners
A lady I used to frequent... many years ago, had a home with a detached garage. She had it completely sound proofed and the walls were steel plated. I would park out front and walk into her backyard, where the garage door opened into her wonderful play space. Some of my best memories were made there...
So you might look for that type of residence.
Think outside the dungeon... I mean box... ;}
h_s
I was looking at some houses as well condo's etc.... Town houses.. I've have been looking at several options at this point.