Lady Crush

Ok. Its official. Brownsugarbaby is my Lady Crush...I'm VERY VERY picky, because I know what I have to offer as far as body...

I've been watching her posts for a while now and I MUST let the cat out the bag on my cyber girl crush...Dallas/home here I cuuuuum!

Ladies, go ahead and share your lady crush? Gents, who do you fantasize as your sexy two girl duo??

Sexy assssssss Brown Suga babe...in my D'Angelo voice
I Have Been Dreaming About A Double With Tori Capelli & Pistol "SBG" For About A Month!!! Saturday night about 2am I woke up with one of the worst hard ons ever. I was sweating and the air was turned down to 64. I had to find SBG's video to finish what I dreamed about. The thought of those 2 women together with me gets me Very worked up!!
Epimetheus, a "worst" hard-on beats a "best" softie every time, lol.
I Have Been Dreaming About A Double With Tori Capelli & Pistol "SBG" For About A Month!!! Saturday night about 2am I woke up with one of the worst hard ons ever. I was sweating and the air was turned down to 64. I had to find SBG's video to finish what I dreamed about. The thought of those 2 women together with me gets me Very worked up!! Originally Posted by Epimetheus
mmmmmm....Glad the video was there!
Ok. Its official. Brownsugarbaby is my Lady Crush...I'm VERY VERY picky, because I know what I have to offer as far as body...

I've been watching her posts for a while now and I MUST let the cat out the bag on my cyber girl crush...Dallas/home here I cuuuuum!

Ladies, go ahead and share your lady crush? Gents, who do you fantasize as your sexy two girl duo??

Sexy assssssss Brown Suga babe...in my D'Angelo voice
Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I am so flattered! Me and you need to hookup, I will come pick up your sexy ass wherever you are Eva!

P.S. How did you know that d'angelo was my theme song? I've been wanting to make a video to it, lol. Listened to some D'angelo this morning!
I Have Been Dreaming About A Double With Tori Capelli & Pistol "SBG" For About A Month!!! Saturday night about 2am I woke up with one of the worst hard ons ever. I was sweating and the air was turned down to 64. I had to find SBG's video to finish what I dreamed about. The thought of those 2 women together with me gets me Very worked up!! Originally Posted by Epimetheus
That sounds like a bit of erotica.
Thanks hunny! Cmon Dallas ladies n gents....out your lady crushes! What do you want to see happen btwn you or tge 2 ladies? Make it nasty!

ps : we should do an erotic dance video to that d angelo
Yes, ladies. Tell us more of these lady crushes...
Safire Sweet has always been my Lady Crush!
Hmmm... lusting of late for: Raquel de Milo, OriginalJenna, JulesJ, BSBaby...

did I mention lust?
Taint never been the same since ...
I've always had a crush on Spikebaby (Original Jenna) and her monkey! She has a very pretty kitty, too

Kendall4U is a crush o' mine, that I have also had the pleasure of playing with

Add Megan Love to my list, too. I recently had the pleasure of meeting her, and she is very crush-worthy!
Safire Sweet has always been my Lady Crush! Originally Posted by berkleigh
Great Pick ! Feisty Natalie is a cutie too!
Kendall4U is a crush o' mine, that I have also had the pleasure of playing with Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I've always had a crush on Spikebaby (Original Jenna) and her monkey! She has a very pretty kitty, too

Kendall4U is a crush o' mine, that I have also had the pleasure of playing with

Add Megan Love to my list, too. I recently had the pleasure of meeting her, and she is very crush-worthy! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
My monkey has ALWAYS held a little torch for you Ms. Thang!